November 15, 2018, 04:01:47 PM

Author Topic: Canadian geese  (Read 1691 times)

Offline ohioboy

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
Canadian geese
« on: August 08, 2007, 11:34:36 PM »
I remember a couple years ago win the animal rights nuts didn't want the geese shot,that was untill they were in the suburbs of cincinnati eating there flower beds and shi?#@ing on there porches.Then all of a sudden they changed there tune ;D ;D ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Canadian geese
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2007, 11:39:43 PM »
Yep, that's usually the case. ;D

BTW, they're Canada Geese.  Calling them "Canadian" Geese would mean that they're actually from Canada. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

BBF

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 10:35:17 AM »

W H A T  !! ???

They are not?? :shock: :shock:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 11:22:56 PM »

W H A T  !! ???

They are not?? :shock: :shock:

If they're migrants, then more than likely they are.  But there's quite a few "resident" Canada geese in just about every state in the US.  I know we've accounted for several dozen that were hatched on our 5 acre lake over the years. O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2007, 12:58:02 AM »
Big: They are from Canada, we just raise them, feed them and let you guys shoot at them. Then they come back here. Same as tourists.

We can shoot at the Canadian tourists? ???  COOL! :knuppel2  I'll have to tell my supervisor that at work (he's Canadian). :twisted:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 09:21:55 PM »
WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!

I went to canada many,many times and NEVER did I get to shoot a tourist...Is this the law in all provinces or is  Ontario not participating in said activity?

Facebook Comments