November 17, 2017, 07:56:38 PM

Author Topic: New Dawg in town...  (Read 3606 times)

Offline Brydawg

• Applied for my club membership...
  • If your Dawg's fat, YOU need more exercise !
Re: New Dawg in town...
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2007, 04:42:12 PM »
Bry, That pic of him going through ice is AWESOME!!!!!!! O0
I dumped that big ole' Honker about 30 yards out. When it hit the ice it sounded like god dropped his bowlin' ball.
 It took Boomer almost 10 minutes to make that retrieve, but he was very persistant. He never once tried to come back or quit on it.
 That was a proud day for both of us !
"If you feel you're a person of great influence,,, try ordering someone else's Dawg around"

Offline rice river

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2007, 05:05:31 PM »
We live on a river.  When the river broke up this spring Ice jumped in and would grab ahold of the ice chunks floating down the river.  After awhile she would let go swim to shore then run back and do it again.  She was like 9 months old.
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline IllinoisBoHunter

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • True Happiness is a Steamin Gutpile!!!!!!
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2007, 08:59:50 AM »
Bry, Hey im going to pick boomer up and borrow him for the illinois goose season,,,,I PROMISE to bring him back when season is over..........  ;D :twisted: ;D

Offline Brydawg

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2007, 10:11:19 AM »
 I doubt thats gonna happen, but you're welcome to come up here and hunt over him.
 We have plenty of Honkers this year and I've got nearly 1000 acres to hunt. No,,, It's not mine, but I wish a small piece of it was.
"If you feel you're a person of great influence,,, try ordering someone else's Dawg around"

Offline IllinoisBoHunter

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2007, 01:56:59 PM »
I doubt thats gonna happen, but you're welcome to come up here and hunt over him.
 We have plenty of Honkers this year and I've got nearly 1000 acres to hunt. No,,, It's not mine, but I wish a small piece of it was.
Buddy was that an invite????I just bought a new cannon video camera,,,we could make one hellva goose huntin video.........Id love to hunt over da BOOMER!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2007, 02:42:34 PM »
I dumped that big ole' Honker about 30 yards out. When it hit the ice it sounded like god dropped his bowlin' ball.
 It took Boomer almost 10 minutes to make that retrieve, but he was very persistant. He never once tried to come back or quit on it.
 That was a proud day for both of us !

Thats a great story!!!  O0 O0

Offline Brydawg

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2007, 02:51:01 PM »
Yea,,, that was an invite. i can't find anyone with enough gumption to get their lazy asses outta bed and go Waterfowlin' around here. :idiot2
 There are a LOT of Honkers around here now, and sure to be more come the regular seasons. I've lived in this area for 3 years now and it's average to see 500 to 1000 Honkers a day. 3 pound Cacks up to the 15 pound Giants Canada's.
 Let me know if you're serious about comin' up ! Theres lot of land, lots of room and Lots of Honkers !

Offline IllinoisBoHunter

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2007, 05:21:02 PM »
Buddy you tell me when and ill put in for some vac time!!!!!!

Offline Brydawg

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2007, 10:51:52 PM »
I'm laid off at the present time so any time is good for me.
 I'm thinkin' that later in the season would be more benificial for you cuz there'll be more geese than there are now, PLUS we get some really nice Mallards and Black Ducks in late October.
 Here's a pic of a real nice Black Duck:

...and a sample of the Honkers:

Offline IllinoisBoHunter

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 10:16:16 AM »
Man that is an AWESOME blackie!!!!!!!And thats some BIG geese buddy,,,,Ole Boomer got a work-out on that goose hunt ;D ;D

Facebook Comments