November 18, 2017, 09:02:06 AM

Author Topic: Will An Ape Be Declared A Person?  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Re: Will An Ape Be Declared A Person?
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 10:06:07 AM »

#5 and the most USEFUL information of all.......................... don't go with Plott  ;D

You have to have someone to blame everything on when you get in trouble...He is the perfect oswald  ;D ;D

BBF

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2007, 03:26:00 PM »
 :shock: I am getting seriously worried about some of you guys here
 :shock:

Guys in white coats are nearby ;D

Offline Pegleg

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2007, 11:23:39 AM »
I was fishin one day on the Oklawaha River near Silver Springs. I had tied up to a tree and was eatin a sandwich when a troop of monkeys came into the trees over my head. These monkey's are the offspring of monkeys that got loose in the forties when they filmed Tarzan movies around Silver Springs,Fla. I was eatin and mindin my own business and they started throwin limbs and acorns at me. I thought it was funny till some of em crapped in their hands and threw that at me. I grabbed my wrist rocket slingshot and started shootin marbles at em. A game warden came down the river in a canoe and told me it was illegal to harrass them and he was gonna give me a ticket till one of em hit him with a turd. We moved on down the river and he told me to have a nice day. I hate monkey's.  :tickedoff
"Kinky is using a feather." "Perverted is using the whole chicken."

Offline Ks_Sniper

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2007, 04:57:30 PM »
I was fishin one day on the Oklawaha River near Silver Springs. I had tied up to a tree and was eatin a sandwich when a troop of monkeys came into the trees over my head. These monkey's are the offspring of monkeys that got loose in the forties when they filmed Tarzan movies around Silver Springs,Fla. I was eatin and mindin my own business and they started throwin limbs and acorns at me. I thought it was funny till some of em crapped in their hands and threw that at me. I grabbed my wrist rocket slingshot and started shootin marbles at em. A game warden came down the river in a canoe and told me it was illegal to harrass them and he was gonna give me a ticket till one of em hit him with a turd. We moved on down the river and he told me to have a nice day. I hate monkey's.  :tickedoff

??? Is that a true story? ;D
When I was a child, I lived as a child. When I became a man, I put away my childish things and became a Gutpiler!

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.com ! http://www.camouflagenation.com http://www.thehuntingfiles.com  http://wildchildhuntingwear.com  http://www.isquirrelhunt.com http://www.iwhitetailhunt.com http://www.icoonhunt.com

Offline Pegleg

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2007, 07:51:53 PM »
Yep thats true. You sould hear some of the stories that come from people that bank fish in that area. There's a few that have had to swim the river to get away from them nasty buggers. They gang up on a lone fisherman and run em off so they can raid the persons coolers and bait.
"Kinky is using a feather." "Perverted is using the whole chicken."

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2007, 10:53:14 PM »
This kinda' hits close to home for me.

I dated a girl who who could have been declared unhuman.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007, 06:44:02 AM »

There for a second, I thought you were going to say something about yourself. :roll:
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

BBF

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2007, 08:15:30 AM »
No way would a bunch of little apes make a monkey out of me ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2007, 07:04:45 PM »

;D  ;D  ;D Except for all the hair, how was she? Bananas would make for a cheap date, anyhow.  :wink: She could have been a better date than some that claim to be smarter.  O0  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2007, 07:34:27 PM »
It would be open season on monkeys if I had that problem with them.
I dont want nothin to do with that and I'm surprised ya do after the last experience we had with primates or did ya forget our dog trainin trips to the zoo         ;D ;D
Yeah, remember the trouble we had when plott invited the sasquatches to our campsite? Whewww, did those critter stink! And that one big female wouldn't leave plott alone, kept grabbing him and hugging him?  :roll: Plott says he will never use doe lure again, after that.
And they dang near ate us out of house and home. I watched one try on plott's new hunting boots, tied them, and tried to sneak out of camp with them. Sneaky devils. I'm sure glad you fellas hid the beer from them that night!
BBF and bohica tried to warn plott, but plott was just trying to be neighborly with the hairy varmints. Before they left, they wanted bohica's and plott's addresses.  :roll: Both fellas admitted they had seen worse with some blind dates, but getting past the sasquatch smell was not possible.   :-P  :buck2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments