December 17, 2017, 04:48:51 AM

Author Topic: Just in time for christmas  (Read 2269 times)

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
Just in time for christmas
« on: August 19, 2007, 09:27:59 AM »
I imagine this is the best meat on the planet; order yours today while supplies last:
http://www.ibergour.com/en/productos/ficha_producto?id_prod=jmalq
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Just in time for christmas
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 10:30:12 AM »
I bet those are good hams!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline APRock

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 07:02:39 PM »
They better be good!!  For that amount of cash...................
I refuse to get into a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Offline IllinoisBoHunter

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • True Happiness is a Steamin Gutpile!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 04:22:37 PM »
Id eat roadkill before i payed out that kinda $$$$....... O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2007, 02:43:58 PM »
Id eat roadkill before i payed out that kinda $$$$....... O0

Now what's that supposed to mean?  I've eaten roadkill.  There ain't nothing wrong with it.  It just died by a Chevy or Ford bullet instead of Barnes or Sierra. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 05:54:59 PM »
Now what's that supposed to mean?  I've eaten roadkill.  There ain't nothing wrong with it.  It just died by a Chevy or Ford bullet instead of Barnes or Sierra. O0
O0  :) Heck, yeah! Tire marks aren't even noticed after the game is cleaned. Matter of fact, I just cleaned a really nice fox squirrel my work pal ran over, the second roadkill squirrel I cleaned this year.  :)
Deer and turkeys have been staying pretty well clear of the roads, still recovering from the shock of gun deer season here.  :'( You see, I patrol several hundred miles of roads and have rights to roadkills if the person that hits the critter doesn't want it. Small game, the other guys I work with ignore and drive on, or call me to see if I want it.
Deer, well, we know that's a different story. Most people and folks I work with don't want them either. The nice thing about roadkill or injured deer, we always get sent to the scene. With all of our guys packing radios it's easy (mandatory) to have our WTs on and listening to traffic. It's just like a dinner bell ringing, a deer hit on the road.  :)
The civilians usually don't notify us of hitting turkeys unless the big dumb bird damages their vehicle.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments