November 21, 2017, 05:08:11 AM

Author Topic: First Time Hunted  (Read 1468 times)

Offline Fence-Guy

• http://www.hattonranch.com
First Time Hunted
« on: August 13, 2004, 11:05:20 AM »
First year available. 800 acres of oaktrees and mesquites "and really big deer".

I've been a pretty dedicated WT huter for thirty plus years. Seven years ago I had the opportunity to purchase this beautiful Texas property. I was not happy with the genetics we captured so we killed them all. We purchased some seriously good genetics from Kansas, Missouri, Wisconsisn, Oklahome, TX etc, etc. We turned them all loose and they have been wildly reproducing for five years.

Our next step is to take out some of the bucks. We will be harvesting about ten bucks between 120 and 165B&C gross.

We are offering these hunts on a first come, first serve basis. The price is $2500.00 and includes lodging in our brand new fully equipped cabins.

Visit our website for additional information but to be honext we are running late! That's why the good deal.

Give me a call...
Richard  972-839-4706  http://www.hattonranch.com

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
First Time Hunted
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2004, 12:47:54 PM »
=P~  =P~  =P~

Hmmm... I wonder if the little lady would get the hint on an early Christmas present if I printed a few hundred of these for the house?   :D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Cracker11

• Gut Pile Club Member
First Time Hunted
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2004, 08:22:44 PM »
:wink: Smart Man Gutpiles !
Not Just Another Cracker !

Facebook Comments