October 23, 2017, 07:46:12 AM

Author Topic: hello from SC  (Read 823 times)

Offline ruttinbuckk

hello from SC
« on: August 28, 2007, 09:58:55 PM »
hello from upstate SC. I enjoy hunting deer with my trusty sporterized Mosin Nagant and Treelounge climbing stand.Only harvested 2 deer since I started deer hunting.Working on more every season tho.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: hello from SC
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 10:02:14 PM »
Welcome to Gut Pile Style ruttinbuckk!!  Keep after those bucks - you're off to a great start!!   :twisted:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 10:11:13 PM »
Weclome and let me be the first to tell you to give up that silly deer stuff.Trust me...you`ll thank me for it later.

Now go out and pick up a new .17 HMR and start plugging those squirrels.....take a few pics so we know your not BS`ing us  O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 11:10:26 PM »
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pull up a chair and sit a spell  O0   Don't mind Techno............ he's one of them friggin rabid squirrel hunters  ;D  We don't care what ya hunt just as long as ya hunt  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 09:07:54 AM »
Weclome and let me be the first to tell you to give up that silly deer stuff.Trust me...you`ll thank me for it later.

Now go out and pick up a new .17 HMR and start plugging those squirrels.....take a few pics so we know your not BS`ing us  O0 O0 O0 O0
  O0 Yep! Welcome, rb! Ya need to whittle a sharp stick, we have some real rascals here.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments