October 20, 2017, 12:24:13 PM

Author Topic: Bow Season Opens In The Morning.  (Read 534 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Bow Season Opens In The Morning.
« on: September 07, 2007, 06:47:01 PM »
I'll be heading out for 4 days in about 10 minutes or so.

The Black Widow is strung and the Magnus' blades are sharp. Now if I can do my part and get a little lucky!! :wink:

I haven't had the ability to do much pre-hunt scouting after getting back from the "Big Sandbox".

Hope last years' stands will still hold me.

The seson opens in the morning. Might not be able to get back to the 'puter for about a week; I'll let y'all know how it went.

Y'all stay frosty and perverted until I get back!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

Never forget the MOST IMPORTANT THING.....

Nekkid women!! :wink: ;D :D :roll:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Bow Season Opens In The Morning.
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 07:09:07 PM »
Good luck man! O0  Don't forget to post some pictures of the nekkid women hunting! O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 08:40:37 PM »
Frosty and Perverted??  I don't think anyone here is frosty or perverted! :roll: :roll:
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline Tenderfoot

• John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2007, 02:53:49 PM »
Git a big 'un!   I am just starting to see bucks get active. I hear reports of a couple of fourpointers we haven't seen all year hanging around. Last year the four pointers ushered in the arival of the does who ushered in the arrival of the 8/10 pointers from the plantations around me. I was getting sad too, becasue I hadn't seen any of the deer I saw last year.

Facebook Comments