November 19, 2017, 04:14:01 PM

Author Topic: Bear Hunting In Alaska  (Read 2292 times)

Offline luvtohunt.com

• Applied for my club membership...
    • http://www.luvtohunt.com
Bear Hunting In Alaska
« on: January 17, 2005, 12:39:05 AM »
On a tour of Alaska, the pope took a couple of days off to visit the mountains for some sight seeing. He was cruising along the campground in the Pope-mobile when there was a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods. A  totally helpless Democrat, wearing sandals, shorts, and a "Save  the Whales" Tee-shirt, with a tree hugger Hat, was struggling frantically, thrashing around trying to free himself from the jaws of a 10 foot grizzly. As the pope watched horrified, a group of Republican loggers came racing up.  One quickly fired a .44 magnum into the bear's chest. The other two reached up and pulled the bleeding semiconscious Democrat from the bear. Then using long clubs, the three loggers beat the bear to death and hauled it to their truck. Immediately the Pope summoned them to come over.  "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he told them. "I heard there was a bitter hatred between loggers and environmental activists, but now I've seen with my own eyes that this is not true."   As the Pope drove off, one of the loggers asked his buddies "Who was that?"   "It was the Pope," another replied, "he's in direct contact with God and has access to all God's wisdom."   "Well," the logger said, "he may have access to all God's wisdom, but he sure doesn't know anything about bear hunting..... By the way, is the bait holding up okay, or do we need to go back to town and grab another one?"
Kelsey
www.luvtohunt.com
High Mountain Hunting Supply

april

Bear Hunting In Alaska
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2005, 03:18:15 AM »
**snicker** :lol:  (that was funny) :P

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Bear Hunting In Alaska
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2005, 11:05:08 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol: That was good!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Bear Hunting In Alaska
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2005, 11:23:28 AM »
Finally a use fer DEMOCRATS !!!!
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline huntsman

• Gut Pile Guide
  • One shot. One kill. No exceptions.
Bear Hunting In Alaska
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2005, 05:48:23 PM »
Thats a great use fer them democrats!
One shot
One kill
No exceptions

Offline DIXIEBANJO

Bear Hunting In Alaska
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2005, 05:17:16 AM »
that was funny! :lol:  :lol:
ECCLESIASTES 12:13-14 Now all has been heard;here is the conclusion of the matter:Fear God and keep his commandments,for this is the whole duty of man.For God will bring every deed into judgement,including every hidden thing,wheather it is good or evil.

Facebook Comments