November 19, 2019, 11:13:44 AM

Author Topic: Ran the dogs this morning  (Read 2098 times)

Offline BigStrutter

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happiness is a 50 cal.
Ran the dogs this morning
« on: September 09, 2007, 06:49:40 PM »
Just didn't run any rabbits. After walking the whole side of the mountain trying to find one. I found out from the landowner on the way out that the yotes were all over his place almost all night last night. Hopefully that was the reason for the lack of bunnies. Still a good cool morning to let the dogs exercise. Here are some pics of the dogs. And if you did not already now the red and white is the seed of Ellwood.  O0

Ned

Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
Re: Ran the dogs this morning
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 09:35:24 PM »
Sounds like "someone" needs to be huntin' 'yotes!! :knuppel2
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Ran the dogs this morning
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2007, 09:49:46 AM »
Great looking dogs, Ned!  O0 Who was exercising whom there?  :wink: I bet gravity in your neck of the woods is getting stronger every year, too. I know our hills here get harder to climb from year to year. I can't imagine climbing mountains again.  :buck2
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments