October 24, 2017, 01:56:22 AM

Author Topic: Hi from SC  (Read 1061 times)

Offline Biged

Hi from SC
« on: September 18, 2007, 12:33:47 PM »
Hi all Im from Myrtle Beach but hunt in the upstate. I love deer and turkey hunting been hunting for years off and on. But now am able to hunt quite a bit and have found the pure enjoyment of being in the woods..... Look forward to conversation as well as getting some knowledge from you more experienced folks.....

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Hi from SC
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 03:35:11 PM »
Glad to have you Biged! O0  As far as experienced, about all this bunch is "experienced" in is lying to one another! ;D  We may not be the smarted bunch in the world, but we have a good time, wherever we happen to end up. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2007, 07:41:54 PM »
Welcome BigEd!!!  You're going to have a lot of people jealous about Myrtle Beach!!
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2007, 09:27:29 PM »
Welcome to GPS.BC is allready telling you lies.Stear clear of that guy  :idiot2

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2007, 10:24:39 PM »
and keep a close eye on Techno  ;D

O0 WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

I'm old and experienced .......................... just a might short on the knowledge part  ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2007, 10:42:42 AM »
A big welcome to you, Biged!  O0 So, how's fishing there right now? I bet it's great! You been burning any powder?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Biged

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2007, 03:31:14 PM »
fishin is on hold til deer season and turkey is over. I was slaying the bream and little bass in my creek behind the house toiday with my 2 year old son...LOL

Facebook Comments