November 20, 2017, 04:33:36 AM

Author Topic: Shooting carp XD  (Read 965 times)

Offline Black Snake

Shooting carp XD
« on: September 21, 2007, 06:50:42 AM »
Most people understand what a bad problem euro carp are in aussie lakes and rivers, and people have tried heaps of elaborate schemes to thin out the numbers, like special traps, and introducing diseases etc, but i have a more entertaining way...      shoot the little buggersXD   :twisted:
haha its so much fun, and its good 4 the environment! most days after school, i head down 2 the river near my place, and you can just sit there for like 2 hours waiting and blasting any stupid carp that sticks his lips outta the water 2 grab a bug, sometimes they come into the shallows and they sit there half out of the water trying to eat mud or something so they are really easy to shoot, if they are out iin the middle you have 2 pay attention and wait for the right time, but it gets easier with practice  O0
if they are in a lake or dam its even easier, just get a good vantage point high up( in a tree or up a bit of a hill) and just wait till they come 2 the surface, be patient, it can take a while, but its worth it... funny! ;D
ive wiped out hundreds of the little suckers this way, u should definatley give it a try! O0
« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 06:55:37 AM by Big58cal »

Offline IllinoisBoHunter

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • True Happiness is a Steamin Gutpile!!!!!!
Re: Shooting carp XD
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 03:31:54 PM »
Fun it is  O0...Me and acouple buddies get together 3-4 times a year and put the smack-down on some serious carp..Makes for a GREAT time.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 10:21:41 AM »
Bowfishing is fun!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline P.I.E.H.S.

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2007, 07:04:40 AM »

Hehe - Fun stuff. Just start feeding those suckers on the surface, with floating dog-food etc. - and then send those chunky Bas***ds back into the depths..

Facebook Comments