December 15, 2017, 08:30:49 PM

Author Topic: Need to gripe a little .  (Read 7195 times)

Offline bohicajuan

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Need to gripe a little .
« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2007, 09:01:21 PM »
Bo , I'd tell ya but we really don't need  em over here  :knuppel2

ain't ya ever heard........... Let Sleepin Dawgs Lie  ;D

I know they're dogs. But I need some fun. I just found out tonight that because of those idiots at Blackwater have screwed it up and I'm not going to get to go back to the big sandbox at least until sometime in 2008, if at all. These buttplugs may have ruined it for everyone. I need some "targets of opportunity" and those walking limp wrists would have been good cannon fodder.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline izatt82

• Applied for my club membership...
  • might be going to iran if it breaks out
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2007, 11:21:28 AM »
hahahah hey bo so you do contract work i take it

i looked into it but decided to go to college instead, its aid for so its hard to let go. yeah i dont totally beleive the whole blackwater thing. those guys are good at least they used to be when i was over there thats been alittle while so things change. i think there is more to the story then what is being said. just my 2 cents on it
SEMPER FI
shooting fishing hunting and riding motorcycles  what else is there?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2007, 11:49:27 AM »
I have a pal that works for their competition over there. He's rolling in the big bucks, so he says.
I prefer the quiet life in my golden (?) years. Gold, h3ll! it's more like tarnish on brass.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #123 on: October 14, 2007, 11:30:35 PM »
I have to BTT this one.

I just read 2 threads on 2 different boards that have me wondering why hunting isn`t banned allready.

The first case of ignorance is told by a fellow who dropped his 2 coon dogs on private property he did not have permission to hunt because there were no signs posted.Someone came complainging and ran him off and the fellow acted like it was the end of the world that happened to him.A few folks post with concerns of "well duh you shouldn`t be doing it anyway" and the mass responded with things to the nature of "you did good by not knocking his lights out.Who does he think he is running you off"

You have to be freaking kidding me right???

The second instance a fellow is telling me about hog dogging in TX.He tells me some fellows he hunts with down there break their catch dog off in this manner...

A child pulls on the lead,The father punches the dog in the head and another child,the nephew,tries to pull the dogs jaws apart.They leave the pig alive so the sticker can do his job right or deal with a mad pig.

I thought only gangbangers were this STUPID!  :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff :tickedoff

Facebook Comments