December 17, 2017, 05:06:02 AM

Author Topic: youth hunt  (Read 654 times)

Offline bighoytman

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
youth hunt
« on: September 23, 2007, 10:41:03 AM »
The youth hunt is this weekend My son shot a doe.Will be trying to get a deer for my other boy tonight.Sorry it was 80 degrees out and after dark when we made it back  didn't get pics had to get it cut up.We have been seeing lots of bucks and several big ones.Kids have been haveing a blast hunting seeing all kinda deer hope it like this  when bow season opens.
you can run but you will only leave a blood trail

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: youth hunt
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 11:27:41 AM »
The youth hunt is this weekend My son shot a doe.Will be trying to get a deer for my other boy tonight.Sorry it was 80 degrees out and after dark when we made it back  didn't get pics had to get it cut up.We have been seeing lots of bucks and several big ones.Kids have been haveing a blast hunting seeing all kinda deer hope it like this  when bow season opens.

Congrats on the boy's success! O0  Fresh meat.....Nothing better! O0

Your bow season hasn't opened yet?  That seems kinda' weird. ???  Especially since you've already had a youth season.  I could understand having the youth season before the general gun season, but bow season.......... ???  It's not like bowhunters are a big threat to the population. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Facebook Comments