November 17, 2017, 08:00:20 PM

Author Topic: Track soup got a good receipt ??  (Read 2249 times)

Offline D45/70

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Track soup got a good receipt ??
« on: September 24, 2007, 04:50:17 PM »
 :shock:
The tracks are as close as we came to a bear this year. We ran across 5 diferant sets of asst sized bear tracks.
 Hope to keep trying but so far no bear
DO to the increasing cost of energy, Gas,and Electricity. The Down turn in the economy.
The light at the END of the TUNNEL is Now TURNED OFF!!!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Track soup got a good receipt ??
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 12:48:27 PM »
 :'( That's a bummer, D45!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2007, 11:28:56 PM »
Keep pushing  D45, we got faith in ya !!
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2007, 02:00:33 PM »
I think next year I'm going to put in for a tag.  I would like a nice
bear skin rug.
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2007, 08:02:37 PM »
I haven't had the luck this year either, I went hunting opening morning. I startedby checking  this berry patch bu tnothing around, after about two hours in the wwoods, it was time for me to get ( had my step sons soccergameto go to), and walked in my tracks on the way out, but this time there was a ten foot patchrolled flat, and fifty yards away he got sick, now I want to know were was he hiding when I went in.  :sad:
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2007, 04:46:17 PM »
I haven't had the luck this year either, I went hunting opening morning. I startedby checking  this berry patch bu tnothing around, after about two hours in the wwoods, it was time for me to get ( had my step sons soccergameto go to), and walked in my tracks on the way out, but this time there was a ten foot patchrolled flat, and fifty yards away he got sick, now I want to know were was he hiding when I went in.  :sad:

That was me.  Sorry man.  Those dang berries will do it to you every time.  I was behind the big maple tree on the left.  You know the one with the big branches on it and and the arrow hole through it. O0

That sucks about the tag soup D45/70.  It'll just make the meat taste that much better next year. O0  You can use it for "seasoning" the tag. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 10:58:04 AM »
Probably licking his chops watching you sneaking in the berry patch.  ;D evening is usually pretty good time for hunting bear, too. I killed a big boar cinnamon late one evening in a berry patch.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments