October 18, 2017, 12:24:47 PM

Author Topic: ASAT 3-D or Ghillie?  (Read 2299 times)

Offline abennett

ASAT 3-D or Ghillie?
« on: September 26, 2007, 10:20:58 AM »
Hello,
 Has anybody used ASAT 3-D camo? I have heard good things about it. I want either some good 3-d camo or a ghillie suit. I have seen the effedtiveness of the Ghillies, but I also heard that they are hard to get around in while in thick woods. Any advice would help. Thanks.
 Ash.

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Re: ASAT 3-D or Ghillie?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2007, 09:25:57 PM »
Camo companies,reps and people selling it are the only ones who will tell you one is better than the other.Ask Fred Bear what he wore when he killed ohhh,about everything there is to kill with a bow,what he wore.With that said I like real tree HD grey for the late season and either simple woodland or what ever wal-mart has for sale.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2007, 02:39:51 AM »
I just got some brand new military issue combat digital camo BDUs, the required good ones.  :) A ghillie suit would be awesome to have.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2007, 03:18:23 PM »
A ghillie suit would be awesome to have.  :)

From what I've heard about you John, just don't shave for a while and go nekkid. :shock:  You'll have your own, literally 'home-made' ghillie suit. O0  Of course, it may require a little green or black spray paint to go along with the gray. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2007, 10:25:30 AM »
From what I've heard about you John, just don't shave for a while and go nekkid. :shock:  You'll have your own, literally 'home-made' ghillie suit. O0  Of course, it may require a little green or black spray paint to go along with the gray. ;D
;D  ;D  ;D Yeah, gotta cover up some of the gray!  ;D Actually, I have all the makings for a ghillie suit, just haven't gotten around to making it. Running around nekkid in the woods scares other people. Locals fear we Indians are on the warpath again.  :twisted:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2007, 08:05:18 PM »
;D  ;D  ;D Yeah, gotta cover up some of the gray!  ;D Actually, I have all the makings for a ghillie suit, just haven't gotten around to making it. Running around nekkid in the woods scares other people. Locals fear we Indians are on the warpath again.  :twisted:  ;D

Weren`t you starting that suit 3 years ago?

Facebook Comments