November 17, 2017, 03:57:15 PM

Author Topic: Sure ain`t mickey mouse....  (Read 2280 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Sure ain`t mickey mouse....
« on: October 04, 2007, 10:30:29 PM »
So tomorrow my buddy and I decide to start a little later than normal...well actually 6 hours later but who`s counting.Well I decide once I get home to let loose and BBQ some marinated squirrel legs.Me being one to want to kill 2 birds with 1 stone I decide to crank up the remaining pig ears and let the dogs feast.

The first round of ears had finished,cooled and had long been eaten when I decide to go take the last ear off and throw on another round.Previously I had PM`d Rifle a story of Techno going ape poop over a mouse that was living inside.To make a long story short I go to bed and yell at Techno,who has been pacing every baseboard and crevice for about 6 hours, "have good mousing...I`m going to bed".

I woke that morning to find a dead mouse laying on the floor next to the bed. GOOD GIRLY!!!!

Back to tonight....
When I take the last ear off and head back out with a fresh set I notice Techno really excited and figure she may have a mouse conered behind an aluminum sheet I have covering a bassment window.I take away the aluminum sheet and see a brown flash....next thing I know Techno was prancing across the yard with the mouse in her chompers.After she threw it up in the air,caught it...dropped it and pawed the H___ out of it I decided to take some pics for you folks!  O0 O0 O0
I love this dog and she sure does her job well!

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Sure ain`t mickey mouse....
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2007, 11:03:50 PM »
 O0   ;D

If ya got a feed mill any where close by ............... she could make ya a lot of money  O0
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 11:10:13 PM »
O0   ;D

If ya got a feed mill any where close by ............... she could make ya a lot of money  O0

Plott and I were just talking about feed mills in the city.I didn`t think I would have an easy time finding one ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2007, 01:15:47 PM »
Good dog ya got there, Tech!  O0 Check the phone book, you could have a feed mill pretty close to home.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2007, 08:30:46 PM »
Good dog! O0  If that had been Little Dog, the mouse would have won the battle. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline rifle-man

« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2007, 09:03:37 PM »
Good dog! O0  If that had been Little Dog, the mouse would have won the battle. ;D

You a mean,mean man B C  :'(   that's probably why ya can't even get a dawg to go huntin with ya   ;D

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2007, 09:17:43 PM »

No I think he could photo shop a win  ;D ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2007, 10:14:13 AM »
You a mean,mean man B C  :'(   that's probably why ya can't even get a dawg to go huntin with ya   ;D

Unlike SOME people, :roll: I don't NEED a dog to go hunting with me in order for me to get something. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2007, 08:31:03 PM »
Unlike SOME people, :roll: I don't NEED a dog to go hunting with me in order for me to get something. O0

Hey!! I resemble that remark :tickedoff
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline rifle-man

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2007, 09:47:00 PM »
Hey!! I resemble that remark :tickedoff

Me too !

I think B C might be a little jaded cause when he wuz a kid........ his Momma had to rub bone marrow on him and tie porkchops round his neck to get the dawgs to play with him  ;D

Facebook Comments