December 15, 2017, 01:11:22 AM

Author Topic: Good price on trail cam?  (Read 2163 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Good price on trail cam?
« on: September 23, 2003, 12:44:22 PM »
I ran across this at Bass Pro and it seemed like a pretty good price on a game cam - so I thought I'd bring it over for show and tell.......   (Yeah - I know I'm window shopping over there too much, but I've got a BP gift card that's burning a hole in my pocket!  :twisted: )

SALE Stealth Cam MC2-G Game Camera
 Regular price $79.99 - Save $10

Scout out high-percentage areas, or pin down that trophy buck!

This powerful motion-detector scouting camera delivers crystal clear images using standard 35mm film, automatically - its PIR (Passive Infrared Sensor) activates the camera using heat and motion and multiple programming options. You can shoot from 1-9 photos when motion is detected or set for 1-60 minute intervals between activations. Includes an external display that shows status of film and batteries, PIR adjuster for long- or short-distance activation, year/day/month or time stamp on all photos, and convenient test mode that allows users to fully test the motion detection area. Wide-angle lens covers a 60 area; the flash is effective to a distance of 36'. 7-1/2"Lx6"Wx3"D. Color: Green. Provides continuous 24 hour operation for up to 3 weeks on 8 AA batteries (not included). Includes strap for quick, easy mounting.
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Good price on trail cam?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2003, 09:40:52 PM »
A couple of guys on another forum I go to got the Stealth Cams.  They really like them.

The ones I've got cost about $200/each, so I would say to go ahead and get that one!
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline southern sun

• Rookie Club Member
Good price on trail cam?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2003, 12:39:06 AM »
HEY SANTA!!   put THAT ONE on MY LIST!!

sounds like a good deal. most i've been looking at have been around $100 and up. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
P.S.  I QUIT!  I'M GOIN' HUNTIN'!!

Offline C.N.

• Gut Pile Guide
Good price on trail cam?
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2003, 12:02:35 PM »
I saw a site somewhere that told you how to make your own trail cam from stuff you can get at radio shack. I'll see if I can find it.
"Stop telling God how big your storm is.
Instead, tell the storm how big your God is!"

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
Good price on trail cam?
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2003, 07:57:47 PM »
Sounds interesting.... dig'er up!
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline southern sun

• Rookie Club Member
Good price on trail cam?
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2003, 09:29:30 PM »
that would be great CN.  always looking for something to build/tinker with.make a new thread if you find this so it's easy to find for all. :D
P.S.  I QUIT!  I'M GOIN' HUNTIN'!!

Facebook Comments