October 22, 2017, 08:44:15 PM

Author Topic: Always use caution during the rut...  (Read 1151 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Always use caution during the rut...
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2007, 12:02:19 PM »
John, I always figured you as the type of guy that would never back down from a fight.  Guess I was wrong about you all of this time. :-\  I may have to take it out of my signature line now that you're my hero. :'(

I know you carry a knife (what self-respecting knife-maker wouldn't).  You should have used it and made her fear humans again. O0
  ;D  ;D  ;D I was more worried the deer would not stop the FMJ and the bullet hitting the HE explosives.  :shock: A bullet hitting a bunch of Hellfire HE billets at close quarters would ruin an evening.

As for a knife/deer encounter, that's for rascals like BC, plott, AB, Stony, Techno, bohica, and a few other high adventure type fellas.  ;D Worn out old Indians don't get old by accepting all challenges.  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline bowhunter of fro ro

• Applied for my club membership...
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2007, 09:44:03 PM »
Poor guy.... that deer owned him  :uglystupid2
If it's brown, it is going down!

Offline Korean&Proud

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2007, 11:03:23 AM »
If I would have heard tat deer romping through woods coming at me you could bet I would've had my bow drawn before I even saw him. What in the world was this fella doing?

K&P
Heres My Signature

Facebook Comments