October 22, 2017, 10:46:13 PM

Author Topic: Back to square one  (Read 4022 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
Re: Back to square one
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2007, 04:51:25 PM »
Plott, while you were gone , the squirrel killer formerly known as Nick T , is now known as GNICK . O0

does that stand fer GnadNick ??? and if it does that makes me glad he didnt take me up on the offer cause anybody who spends that much time fiddlin with gnads needs a better job  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2007, 09:59:50 PM »
does that stand fer GnadNick ??? and if it does that makes me glad he didnt take me up on the offer cause anybody who spends that much time fiddlin with gnads needs a better job  ;D

It's "Gnick The Gnad Man"
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Online MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 07:24:53 PM »
I'm all for the more bang for the buck. Simmons scopes are hard to beat in that catagory. Unless you can might near steal the Nikon, I think you made the right choice.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 08:09:10 PM »
I've got 2 Aetecs, a 2.8 - 10 x 44 on my muzzleloader and a 3.8 - 12 x 44 on my .17HMR.  For the money, they're hard to beat! O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 10:06:44 PM »
Don't forget to buy your winch and grill while you're at it. :roll: :wink:
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 10:28:59 PM »
Don't forget to buy your winch and grill while you're at it. :roll: :wink:

I`m not tender enough for that.I`ll just let someone else do it all for me and take pictures later  O0 O0

Facebook Comments