November 22, 2017, 07:49:45 AM

Author Topic: Getting the hang of it  (Read 1153 times)

BBF

Getting the hang of it
« on: October 12, 2007, 12:16:37 AM »
New toys to play with ie new camera. I got several pics that are way bigger then the 1000K alllowed here. So how to whittle them down is the question. I did see a program that changes things like bitmap which is usually huge to a jpeg with is reasonable. Anyway I got around to the picture below in a very roundabout way. The little fellow is Boss Dog, mostly because the B&W lets him think so. :roll:

Offline rice river

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Do I have a license to kill yet??
Re: Getting the hang of it
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2007, 01:24:57 PM »
Lots of times it you right click on the picture it will come up with edit.  Then under image, stretch/skew, you can down size the pictures.  I usually go 25% then it's easier to post and send in an email.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2007, 02:16:17 PM by rice river »
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 09:25:30 PM »
BBF , you probably have a program on your puter that will edit ( change size) , did you get a C D with the new camera ? If you did it will have editing capabilities , also most digital camera will allow you yo change size within the camera . I use the high res.  on mine and then make a copy to edit , this way I always have the orignal high res picture  O0
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 10:19:38 AM »
Great picture!  O0 My wife got a couple of new cameras, one dig still camera and one dig movie camera with night vision and 40X telephoto lens. I have learned which end is up with them, that's about all. Heck, I haven't even figured out the dang cell phone yet.  :-\  :roll:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments