November 21, 2017, 10:22:42 AM

Author Topic: 8 YARDS AWAY  (Read 2685 times)

Offline Meat Hunter #737

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: 8 YARDS AWAY
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 10:05:03 AM »
we have a season on coyotes even though they are everywhere, and should have the season opened all year....and our cheapskate local "Fur Shed" doesnt pay much for them whole...if you skin them he gives $25....

On another note...gotta love the bow season for all we get to see...but our firearms season opens Nov. 17 happy hunting and shoot straight.....
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Korean&Proud

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2007, 12:57:34 AM »
Yall keep taking about wolves and coyotes, we dont have any wolves and I cant find any coyotes! Kinda sucks considering GA has open season year round on coyotes too.

K&P
Heres My Signature

Offline Tenderfoot

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • John Andrews is my hero
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 08:13:44 AM »
K&P, do I smell a new gutpiler? Where from GA are you. I was drivin through the state the other day and saw some nice game. A couple of 170 lb does on the roadside up near Jasper. I even saw some live does and bear up near a place called Tate. Then driving down during the evening I saw 3 guys guttin deer in their yards, so I guess people are shooting stuff up there. I didn't by chance pass you gutting, did I? Get ay deer on Monday?

Facebook Comments