October 24, 2017, 01:59:12 AM

Author Topic: $#&*$#*$#! Another Weekend Shot  (Read 724 times)

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
$#&*$#*$#! Another Weekend Shot
« on: October 28, 2007, 11:09:32 AM »
What luck. Last weekend, wife in hospital ICU and hunting plus shop work down the drain.
This weekend, down in the back because of 3 hours reclined in uncomfortable dentist's chair Friday.  >:(
Good news, squaw is home and onery as usual and I have only a few more trips for deep cleaning and impressions for upper partial impressions, but no more painful cavity work.  :)
I got my heel spurs injected/fixed a few weeks ago and got back on my feet. That took me out of circulation for a week, too.
Heck, I'm going to look and feel like a brand new old injun after the overhaul.  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: $#&*$#*$#! Another Weekend Shot
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 11:18:39 AM »
And the squirrels are counting their blessings and taking a little extra time to say their final good-byes. I wish you a good recovery. Now you'll be able to stalk them and eat them too !!
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 11:46:23 AM »
JA...............you're falling apart............... ;D................few more repairs and you'll be the bionic indian........... :twisted:......................was checking out some stuff on the net and came apon this pic................which one are you?

too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 12:04:57 PM »
JA is just getting fixed up for that new 25 yr old wife!
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 02:31:56 PM »
Sucks to hear about the squaw John.Glad to hear she is back at home and doing better.Why do you need teeth,doesn`t squaw chew your food for you anyway? ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 04:06:27 PM »
JA...............you're falling apart............... ;D................few more repairs and you'll be the bionic indian........... :twisted:......................was checking out some stuff on the net and came apon this pic................which one are you?

Yep, bionic! Able to crawl up steep hills and run like a groundhog. ;D Squaw says run more like lung shot 'possum.  ;D  ;D  ;D I'm the third one from the left, the good looking one standing next to Geronimo.  ;D  ;D  ;D He was called "Shorty" by his pals.  :roll:  ;D
And the squirrels are counting their blessings and taking a little extra time to say their final good-byes. I wish you a good recovery. Now you'll be able to stalk them and eat them too !!
Thanks, MO! Sounds like a good plan.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments