November 18, 2017, 03:26:53 AM

Author Topic: Wolf?  (Read 6296 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Wolf?
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2007, 04:30:05 PM »
I cant believe ya would get somethin like that instead of some progeny of the Trash Pack :roll: :roll: good grief dude we usually feed lil dogs like that to the pups  ;D ;D

Yeah, I know.  Sorry 'bout that, but I didn't have a say-so in the matter.  I would have rather had a pup, but the wife did make sense when she said that she really didn't want to try to house train a pup with winter coming on.  I couldn't argue with that. :roll:  Mainly because if "I" got the dog, "I" would be the one who had to clean up the messes and be the one who had to house train the pup.  As it stands now, she brought the dog in, so she has to clean up any of his messes. O0

The thing is a freaking horse though! :shock:  His latest "antic" is instead of going around the couch, he goes over the top of it! ;D ;D  He's like a bull in a china shop! ;D ;D ;D

The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2007, 03:48:24 PM »
BC, I'm glad you don't have to pull poop patrol with that big one!  :shock:  ;D
Imagine, not having a say-so in your own house. It comes with the territory.  ;D  I would like to tell you to put your foot down and tell her the what for, but I'm doing all the dishes and housework I can manage.  :wink:  ;D  ;D  ;D Wives have their own way of getting a point across. :tickedoff  :knuppel2  :buck2  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 10:04:20 AM »
I think if a bad guy spotted your dog, he would certainly drive on by! Good insurance, BC!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 09:39:46 PM »
but I didn't have a say-so in the matter. 

Just as I suspected  ;D     Nice lookin wolf dog  O0  I bet that boy has got him trained already  O0
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2007, 10:34:26 AM »
Just as I suspected  ;D     Nice lookin wolf dog  O0  I bet that boy has got him trained already  O0

He's got to have some wolf or husky in him.  He's a freaking alarm clock, every morning at about 5:oo AM he starts howling! ;D  The boy hasn't been messing with him much.  He (the boy) has been sick and not feeling the greatest.  He's starting to calm down and settle in though.  He OWNS the back yard though! O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2007, 11:42:30 AM »
I hope both of you get well soon, BC! Dang, you crippled up and the boy sick, and the wolf getting you all up at 5AM!  And you have to    peck                    peck                     peck                    peck one handed  here to type.  :sad: Boy got the flu?

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2007, 07:36:19 PM »
I hope both of you get well soon, BC! Dang, you crippled up and the boy sick, and the wolf getting you all up at 5AM!  And you have to    peck                    peck                     peck                    peck one handed  here to type.  :sad: Boy got the flu?

The wife took him to the Dr. today.  He's got "a classic strep throat rash" on his body according to the Dr., but his strep test was negative.  All I know is that he's been puking since Wednesday night and has been running a fever. 

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2007, 09:31:08 AM »
The wife took him to the Dr. today.  He's got "a classic strep throat rash" on his body according to the Dr., but his strep test was negative.  All I know is that he's been puking since Wednesday night and has been running a fever. 
Sounds more like measles or something like that.

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 10:24:11 AM »
If it is part wolf he will probably try to eat the boy.

He hasn't tried that yet, and if he did, it would be the last thing he ever tried to eat. :knuppel2  We've decided that he thinks he's a little dog trapped in a big dog's body! ;D  Poor dumb dog just doesn't know how "big" he really is! :roll:

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 12:02:36 PM »
If it is part wolf he will probably try to eat the boy.

I had a 1/2 wolf 1/2 husky best dog with kids.  He use to sleep under the babies crib and had to
look in every stroller we walked by.  Never licked the babies just sniffed them.
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

Facebook Comments