December 12, 2017, 04:59:01 PM

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 1716 times)

Offline bowhunter of fro ro

• Applied for my club membership...
« on: November 04, 2007, 11:47:39 PM »
Hi im from Va...I love to hunt just about anything really.I hunt whitetail deer, turkey, bear, and tree rats  ;D I love bowhunting it is a real challenge compared to gun hunting....so far this 2007 fall bowseason i have killed 2 does and a button buck...Missed a pretty nice gobbler twice but hey they're hard to hit from a treestand.... I am seeing more sign every day that the rut is starting ;D ;D Black powder season starts this saturday Nov 10 where i live, Hopefully that will bring my first buck of the season  O0 well now you know who i am and what i like to hunt
If it's brown, it is going down!

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2007, 07:15:21 PM »
Welcome aboard BowFroRo!  It sounds like you have a good season going.  Now all you need to do is pick up some of those Gobbler Guillotines and you'll be set!   :twisted:

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 09:47:20 AM »
Bowfro, it sounds like you are doing pretty good, anyhow. Welcome to the backwoods bunch at GPS!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rice river

• Do I have a license to kill yet??
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 10:51:19 AM »
Welcome abroad!  Happy Hunting!!
Children learn to lie from adults pretending not to.

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 03:27:49 PM »
Thanks everyone glad to be here  :)

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 05:17:47 AM »
Welcome to the pile!!

Though I keep thinking I see "bunny foo-foo" instead of bowhunter of fro ro ;D

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2007, 12:59:04 PM »
Thanks techno  ;D dunno where u get the bunny foo foo from though, lol

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2007, 09:57:12 PM »
Thanks techno  ;D dunno where u get the bunny foo foo from though, lol

Never mind Tech. :roll:  He's always thinking of Foo Foo stuff. :wink:  That's just the type of "guy" he is. :wink:

Glad to have you man! O0  As you've learned by now, we're all missing a connection or two in our wiring. :D  We have a good time though! ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 12:14:05 PM »
Never mind Tech. :roll:  He's always thinking of Foo Foo stuff. :wink:  That's just the type of "guy" he is. :wink:

And who might we ask is cleaning your house and who is doing your laundry and waxking your wifes kia??
And taking the boy to school and whining about how messy the wife is and how much your leg hurts  ;D ;D :twisted:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2007, 02:31:19 PM »
And who might we ask is cleaning your house and who is doing your laundry and waxking your wifes kia??
And taking the boy to school and whining about how messy the wife is and how much your leg hurts  ;D ;D :twisted:
Tech, that's absolutely NOT TRUE! It's his shoulder that got worked on.  :wink:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments