November 25, 2017, 04:16:57 AM

Author Topic: Plott taught his little dog to....  (Read 1656 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Plott taught his little dog to....
« on: November 06, 2007, 05:51:26 PM »

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: Plott taught his little dog to....
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 08:27:45 PM »
That's just wrong! ;D :idiot2
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 02:12:14 PM »
I only got one question    Techno what in the hell did ya type into the video search to find that and why were ya lookin for that anyway  ;D ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 10:00:12 AM »
I only got one question    Techno what in the hell did ya type into the video search to find that and why were ya lookin for that anyway  ;D ;D
  :shock:  ;D  ;D  ;D I never saw a dog do that. Of course, I too wasn't LOOKING for a dog to do that.  :roll:  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 09:33:51 PM »

I suspect it was something like ............ HANDS ON TRAINING  :twisted:  ;D  ;D  ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 10:32:24 PM »
I typed in "Plotts new lil`dog"

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 12:11:13 PM »
I typed in "Plotts new lil`dog"
;D  ;D  ;D I don't think I want to know what other tricks his dog can do. Especially if he catches a squirrel or something, what's the dog gonna do?  :roll:  ;D Plott is probably going to name the dog Spanky or something pertaining to spank and monkey.  :roll: "Hey guys, watch what my dog can do"!  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 07:26:20 PM »
;D  ;D  ;D I don't think I want to know what other tricks his dog can do. Especially if he catches a squirrel or something, what's the dog gonna do?  :roll:  ;D Plott is probably going to name the dog Spanky or something pertaining to spank and monkey.  :roll: "Hey guys, watch what my dog can do"!  ;D

Remember those old anti doper commericals.One had a kid getting busted by dad with his stash.The kid screams out "I learned it from watching you"
Thats what that lil`dog of Plotts will say ;D ;D

Facebook Comments