November 20, 2017, 12:48:22 AM

Author Topic: a couple of samick deer  (Read 1099 times)

Offline scotty

• Rookie Club Member
a couple of samick deer
« on: November 12, 2007, 06:23:37 AM »

squirrel- it aint just fer brekfist anymore!

Offline occ

• Gut Pile Guide
Re: a couple of samick deer
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 07:06:02 AM »
Scotty what's Daisy have to say about you wasting your time in the woods with them sticks when you could be with her mashin noggins? Way to go that will make a lot of samichs
I resent being called a pervert. I have graduated to Moral Deviate

You do not have to have had any sort of Psychotic episode to work here:it just saves time

Offline scotty

• Rookie Club Member
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 07:18:04 AM »
the ever radiant miss daisey has stopped talkin to me, i think she's a tad upset :knuppel2, but all females that know me are typically upset most of the time, so it aint no cherry kind of situation for me :wink:

me and her might make the trip to shawnee this month to try and dehead a few squirrels, but this bowhuntin has done grabbed ahold of me now, and squirrels are gettin a free lunch for now :shock:
squirrel- it aint just fer brekfist anymore!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 08:30:03 AM »
Good going, scotty!  O0 The short hunter in the picture looks like he's taking it all in and already making plans for the deer.  O0  :)
Yep, I imagine daisey has been pretty lonely! As you probably remember, I named my daisey in honor of your noggin mashin' mistress.  :) She and I were out yesterday and I let her have her fun with a couple of bushtail ruffians.  :twisted:  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments