November 24, 2017, 07:56:16 AM

Author Topic: The Prodigies  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
The Prodigies
« on: November 14, 2007, 09:01:08 PM »
heres some of the future even trashier Trash Pack
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: The Prodigies
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 10:45:00 PM »
So that's how you teach'em how to stretch a coon !! Always wondered about that. Fine looking little pack you got coming on there. Especially that little feller there in the middle of the second pic. He don't even know he's the runt, he'll climb right over the rest to get to that coon. I spotted him in the other pics too, right in the thick of it all. He might never want to quit.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 10:50:35 PM »
So let me guess...The brinlde in the last pic is the one you want to send me right...the one looking the opposite way of the tree  ;D

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 11:43:46 PM »
Especially that little feller there in the middle of the second pic. He don't even know he's the runt, he'll climb right over the rest to get to that coon. I spotted him in the other pics too, right in the thick of it all. He might never want to quit.
That there is Gristle he aint a runt just outta the cur litter who are a lil on the lil side  ;D I think that lil guy is goin to be stayin here  O0 the top one is another of Gristle climbin to get him some
So let me guess...The brinlde in the last pic is the one you want to send me right...the one looking the opposite way of the tree  ;D
naw thats the one that the horse booted I think ya should get the female brindle in the last picture
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 06:52:56 PM »
She sure is looking good.Got any other pics of her?

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 11:01:59 AM »
Mighty fine, plott!  O0 I think you have a great pack there, no kidding! That one looking the other way is just looking around for another coon to stretch.  :)
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 10:40:35 PM »
Mighty fine, plott!  O0 I think you have a great pack there, no kidding! That one looking the other way is just looking around for another coon to stretch.  :)
Actually that yeller brindle may be lookin the wrong way on the coon but the 280 pound hog we was trainin the hog dogs on didnt bother him much :twisted:

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 09:13:36 AM »
Actually that yeller brindle may be lookin the wrong way on the coon but the 280 pound hog we was trainin the hog dogs on didnt bother him much :twisted:
O0  O0  O0 Gonna be a good hog hound too, huh?  O0 We know where he can stretch some hogs, don't we!  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2007, 10:27:04 AM »
O0  O0  O0 Gonna be a good hog hound too, huh?  O0 We know where he can stretch some hogs, don't we!  :twisted:

He allready figured out a coon is much too small...a horse is much too big and a pig is just right  ;D ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2007, 09:12:46 AM »
He allready figured out a coon is much too small...a horse is much too big and a pig is just right  ;D ;D
From what plott told me, I agree.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Facebook Comments