November 21, 2017, 08:48:07 AM

Author Topic: BlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlue!  (Read 1826 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
BlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlue!
« on: November 18, 2007, 10:02:28 AM »
So I picked up my new pup yesterday.He is 3 months old and a really good pup to boot!
He`s a tough little feller  ;D 2 Bits was trying to play with him like her and Techno play and the little guy tore into her like the bottom just fell out and she rolled over on her back as to say "Sorry bout that...didn`t realize your a loon!!"  ;D ;D
I was kind of worried about Techno as she is the old dominanat dog and has no problem slipping a bit of ivory in a new dog.She and that little pup are getting along pretty dang good!

Here are 2 pictures of Spook and myself at moms place yetserday.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 10:33:14 AM by Gutpiles »

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
Re: BlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlue!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 01:25:27 AM »
Now that's a right fine lookin' pup O0 I can't beleive Bittsey took a submissive posture with the little fella, he must be something special, you might have to re-enforce your alpha with him at some point. What you gonna use him for? don't you need a "not-so-little dog" of your own ? ;D
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 09:55:57 AM »
Great looking pup, Tech!  O0 He must have plenty of grit, too. He's going to be a coon hound, and what else, hogs and squirrels?
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 03:01:00 PM »
Mo he is definately going to be a coon dog and tree fertilizer if not.He is going to be a big fellow.Mid 90`s I expect.Techno isn`t that big ;D and ol`Bits isn`t even half of that...nor will be full grown ;D ;D

John if he will tree squirrels in daylight then thats a plus.With him and the bitch from Plott Indiana may not have many coons or squirrels left...I may have to move over to Iowa to clean you boys out ;D

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 09:56:43 AM »
Mo he is definately going to be a coon dog and tree fertilizer if not.He is going to be a big fellow.Mid 90`s I expect.Techno isn`t that big ;D and ol`Bits isn`t even half of that...nor will be full grown ;D ;D

John if he will tree squirrels in daylight then thats a plus.With him and the bitch from Plott Indiana may not have many coons or squirrels left...I may have to move over to Iowa to clean you boys out ;D
  O0 You might as well, Tech! We are over run with coon in this part of the state.

Plott's part of the state doesn't have much timber and coon, compared to SE Iowa.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 02:52:00 PM »
Plott's part of the state doesn't have much timber and coon, compared to SE Iowa.
aint got crap to do with no timber its cause northern Iowa is home to the Trash Pack  :twisted: all the coon ran south outta fear and cause they heard there is a ol injun down there that cant hit crap with his bb gun ;D ;D hey tech I thought the deal was I wuz tradin ya my pup fer yer bludog  ;D
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 02:56:39 PM by plottdogg »
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 04:39:27 PM »
aint got crap to do with no timber its cause northern Iowa is home to the Trash Pack  :twisted: all the coon ran south outta fear and cause they heard there is a ol injun down there that cant hit crap with his bb gun ;D ;D hey tech I thought the deal was I wuz tradin ya my pup fer yer bludog  ;D
;D  ;D  ;D  ;D Naw, they just got bored waiting for your dogs to chase them instead of the old widow's cats.  ;D You get tech's bludog, that might make ya one good hound.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 09:23:33 PM »
GOOD lookin pup  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0 

but I gotta ask ............. why Spook  ???  Ya had him in the woods yet ?
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
Re: BlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlueBlue!
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 10:29:51 PM »
Spook dog...He`s the going to scare the coons dead out of the tree. :twisted:
I had him out on Sat afternoon.I`m basically becoming his buddy and his boss right now.He seems to have come grasped so I`m trying to run with that pretty hard.I have a trap set and when I catch a coon we will start his new job ;D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 10:34:58 AM by Gutpiles »

Facebook Comments