Author Topic: I am gonna have to contact Federal  (Read 1501 times)

Offline BigStrutter

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Happiness is a 50 cal.
I am gonna have to contact Federal
« on: December 01, 2007, 08:05:01 PM »
....... and tell them to put some darn shot in their shells.  :tickedoff Yes guys, this means I missed the only rabbit we ran today at bout 15 yds. slipping not running TWICE!   :tickedoff He might be bullet proof, I was watching the leaves and broomstraw blow up all around him, but alas he kept on going. It was all good though, only had a couple of hours free this morning and nobody to go with me. So my  daughters tagged along and I went to a small place that is not too thick for them. They got to see how the dogs work and run, and even had the rabbit almost run over their toes when it crossed the road one time. I can't wait till they get big enough to carry  a gun casue they saw the rascal three times all in the open road bed. Still had a blast and can't wait until next Sat. , maybe I can hit one then.

Ned

Hey Ellwood, where we going Sat????  ;D  ;D
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: I am gonna have to contact Federal
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 09:14:07 PM »
They got to see how the dogs work and run, and even had the rabbit almost run over their toes when it crossed the road one time.

And they got to see their dad CHOKE! ;D ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: I am gonna have to contact Federal
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 10:07:06 AM »
Dang, BigS! Someone done maybe pranked ya and took the shot out of your Federal shells, huh?  :roll:  ;D I actually did that to a fella in the duck blind with us. I made up some confetti loads and unloaded his shotgun of his regular shells and loaded his gun with the confetti loads while he dozed. We woke him when the ducks were coming in. Ol' Ron jumped up and blasted two loads before it dawned on him what was up.  :twisted:  ;D
It was one of those deserved payback pranks. Ron was confused (easy for him) and was rapping off 4 letter words while trying to figure out what the two clouds of chopped paper confetti was. Our laughter was the giveaway.  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments