December 12, 2017, 05:00:04 AM

Author Topic: just saying hey to everyone in the woods!  (Read 2918 times)

Offline worldsworsthunter83

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
  • born to kill
just saying hey to everyone in the woods!
« on: December 08, 2007, 07:03:29 PM »
dont have much for ya, just an ohio boy who loves to shoot deer with a bow, or muzzy, would throw rocks if it worked.  Might get one of those eagles that hunts deer i saw on youtube, that would make me popular.  LATER
"Only women and children are allowed to shoot young bucks." Let'em go i swear he'll get bigger."

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: just saying hey to everyone in the woods!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 09:35:11 PM »
Welcome to the pile WWH!!  We've got a few guys on here that have probably tried the rocks......they haven't had any luck with anything else.   ;D

You're right about that eagle.  I wouldn't mind having one of those myself.  If I could train him to tackle a Peta-head like that one hit the deer.......we could have some serious fun.   ;D
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Rookie in Kansas

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 09:42:25 PM »
Welcome to the Pile!
Shoot straight and dropem where they stand!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 10:45:37 PM »
Glad to have you on here WWH. O0  There's a few people on here though that may challenge you about your user name though.  I think they've got that "title" locked up themselves. O0 ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 08:32:48 AM »
Glad to have you on here WWH. O0  There's a few people on here though that may challenge you about your user name though.  I think they've got that "title" locked up themselves. O0 ;D

He speaks the truth!
He is the first candidate for the screen name  ;D

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 09:16:03 AM »
Welcome, WWH! Hey, nothing wrong with using rocks. I was just a youngster when they invented rocks, shortly after dirt. We were throwing mudballs with no luck at all, so a smart fella invented rocks.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 10:47:04 AM »
He speaks the truth!
He is the first candidate for the screen name  ;D

Look who's talking!  Actually, I was mainly referring to Rifle-man. O0  I mean, he does have to use a dog to even find the critters.

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline worldsworsthunter83

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
  • born to kill
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2007, 09:52:02 AM »
Next year im investing in a camera. so i will be able to record my amazing ability to spook and or miss  deer.  I may be a millionaire soon if i can get the deer to laugh on camera :)). how much $$$ would that get me? I may change my name to worlds/greatest/bird/squirrel/chipmunk/watcher83.
"Only women and children are allowed to shoot young bucks." Let'em go i swear he'll get bigger."

Offline SCHINK

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2007, 09:56:55 AM »
WELCOME.........using rocks might fit right in with these guys.....heck.....one of em try using a ROPE......... ;D
HAPPINESS IS A BLOODY TAILGATE

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2007, 09:57:44 AM »
Next year im investing in a camera. so i will be able to record my amazing ability to spook and or miss  deer.  I may be a millionaire soon if i can get the deer to laugh on camera :)). how much $$$ would that get me? I may change my name to worlds/greatest/bird/squirrel/chipmunk/watcher83.

Join the crowd man, join the crowd.......... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments