October 18, 2017, 01:55:53 AM

Author Topic: just saying hey to everyone in the woods!  (Read 2903 times)

Offline worldsworsthunter83

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
  • born to kill
Re: just saying hey to everyone in the woods!
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2007, 07:13:10 PM »
thats a purdy small deer! just got my meat back, butcher said he got 75 pounds of good ol venison off of him. now i got to find room to put the stuff!
"Only women and children are allowed to shoot young bucks." Let'em go i swear he'll get bigger."

Offline hoskins

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2007, 09:58:37 PM »
Welcome Aboard, these guys are good to go!!! I'm an FNG on here as well, I've been asking alot of questions and these guys have been great about helping me out!!!! Also, they haven't been poked at YET, but I'm sure it's coming soon!! I'm sure the vets on here don't want to run off the "FRESH MEAT" :twisted: Welcome aboard and GOOD LUCK!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2007, 02:10:15 PM »
Welcome Aboard, these guys are good to go!!! I'm an FNG on here as well, I've been asking alot of questions and these guys have been great about helping me out!!!! Also, they haven't been poked at YET, but I'm sure it's coming soon!! I'm sure the vets on here don't want to run off the "FRESH MEAT" :twisted: Welcome aboard and GOOD LUCK!
Yeah, we usually give recruits a few days grace, not like the Corps.  :wink:  :roll:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

• born to kill
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2007, 07:03:04 PM »
I cannot believe how many amphibious warriors are GPS! "thats freakin outstanding, "yaundastandat" *thats DI for "do you understand that"* glad to be here, oh and yeah you guys are alot more laid back than the smokey hats.
"Only women and children are allowed to shoot young bucks." Let'em go i swear he'll get bigger."

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2007, 08:44:27 AM »
I cannot believe how many amphibious warriors are GPS! "thats freakin outstanding, "yaundastandat" *thats DI for "do you understand that"* glad to be here, oh and yeah you guys are alot more laid back than the smokey hats.
Yep, we a happy bunch! NOW DROP AND GIMMIE 20!  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

• born to kill
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2007, 10:39:55 AM »
ONE SIR!......T T. T..TWOOO SIR!.....TTTHR THRR THRREE SIR!!!! :'(

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2007, 12:19:44 PM »
ONE SIR!......T T. T..TWOOO SIR!.....TTTHR THRR THRREE SIR!!!! :'(
O0  ;D Sounds familiar!  ;D

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2007, 01:25:22 AM »
Yeah, we usually give recruits a few days grace, not like the Corps.  :wink:  :roll:  ;D

Your telling me, heck I still wake up in the middle of the night screaming I-I SIR :shock:, and it's been 12 years since recruit training ;D

Well no $h!t there Chapultapec War GOD, stand at ease and stand by for some trash coming out of some of our SOUP COOLERS!! Welcome Aboard Killer!!!! :twisted: O0

Facebook Comments