Offline duckdummy

howdy!
« on: December 18, 2007, 06:06:25 PM »
 hi, i'm chris from michigan. i hunt duck,deer,squirrel,rabbit,turkey, and
not very good at any of it, but i like to be outdoors. in the summer, camping
and fishing.

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Re: howdy!
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 07:48:55 PM »
Welcome to Gut Pile Style duckdummy!  I'm glad we've got another person around here that hunts a variety.  Most of these guys just hunt a place to hide from the Mrs.   ;D

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 08:11:18 PM »
Welcome to Gut Pile Style duckdummy!  I'm glad we've got another person around here that hunts a variety.  Most of these guys just hunt a place to hide from the Mrs.   ;D

Well, if that's not the pot calling the kettle black! :knuppel2

Glad to have you duckdummy. O0  Pay no attention to Gutpiles.  You can always tell when the Mrs. isn't standing over his shoulder.  He gets to talk big like that. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 07:55:32 AM »
Well, if that's not the pot calling the kettle black! :knuppel2

Glad to have you duckdummy. O0  Pay no attention to Gutpiles.  You can always tell when the Mrs. isn't standing over his shoulder.  He gets to talk big like that. ;D
BC got that right!  ;D  ;D  ;D Yep, we glad to see you here, duckdummy!  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2007, 12:44:49 AM »
Glad to have ya  O0 These guys are the shizzer!! However, stay low for a while, don't open yourself up for an attack, maintain vigilance, don't show fear or weakness; for if you do, the SHARP STICKS will blot out the sun and you will fall victim to these guys unforgiving verbal assaults :roll: ;D ;D ;D  NAH, these guys are good to go!!!! O0

Facebook Comments