December 11, 2017, 07:49:09 PM

Author Topic: Big howdy from Texas  (Read 1888 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Big howdy from Texas
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 01:10:01 PM »
And BC can pretty much tell you a dozen ways to cook it, unless it's carp or green beans.

It's peas, not green beans. :buck2   
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline jmack

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 02:10:30 AM »
Dang you guys are quick! I haven't even gotten my second post off yet, and this topic is shootin' to tha moon! I'm not too concerned with 'ole Johnny boy's cookin, it can't be half as bad as what they's was servin us in the Army. Them three weeks in SERE school was 'specially bad eatin. There ain't nuthin some tobasco can't fix. And as far as pointy sticks go, hell I got a whole quiver full of them things. They go a lil bit deeper though when I get to fire'n em off instead of just pokin around.

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2007, 01:10:10 PM »
Woah... it's been a long time since anybody called JA "boy". Heck I heard he was around when there weren't nothin but boys, so there was no need to differentiate. He tried to tell them them women folk were a bad idea, so thanks to some of his input , they added some curves and a few "points of interest" to the original design.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 08:04:28 AM »
Woah... it's been a long time since anybody called JA "boy". Heck I heard he was around when there weren't nothin but boys, so there was no need to differentiate. He tried to tell them them women folk were a bad idea, so thanks to some of his input , they added some curves and a few "points of interest" to the original design.
;D  ;D  Great design, but still needs improvement. Just tell one she is wrong, see what happens.  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2007, 12:27:11 AM »
;D  ;D  Great design, but still needs improvement. Just tell one she is wrong, see what happens.  ;D  ;D  ;D

;D ;D ;D Well, mabey you should've just left out the ability for thought and speach and the design would've been perfect!!! ;D ;D ;D

Facebook Comments