November 20, 2017, 12:32:32 PM

Author Topic: Assault Charges Brought Against Animal Fanatic  (Read 2107 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Assault Charges Brought Against Animal Fanatic
« on: August 23, 2004, 03:51:55 PM »
A People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) supporter has been arraigned on assault charges for allegedly attacking a man for his connection to the fur industry.

During an evening gathering at a residence in Camillus , New York , animal activist William Prusinowski allegedly called Kristoforos Politis an “animal murderer.” According to the Syracuse Post Standard, Politis works at his family’s fur store in nearby Syracuse . When Politis turned to leave, Prusinowski struck him in the face, knocking him to the ground and seriously injuring his eye, said Camillus Police Capt. Tom Winn.

“This vicious assault was solely based on the victim’s affiliation with the fur business,” said Capt. Winn.

Prusinowski was originally charged with third-degree assault, a felony, but that was upgraded to second-degree assault when Politis needed to see an eye surgeon for his injury.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline buckeyebuck

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 12:57:36 AM »
PETA is a highly funded organization, so unfortunately they'll probably support this idiot and get him off the hook.

But if me or you were to get caught shooting a dumb ol' cat  :twisted: , we'd go to the pokey for about a six months.
we don't hunt to live, we live to hunt

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2004, 11:24:44 PM »
Another nut case PETA. It's too bad the guy that got punched wasn't a black belt!   :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline wirwin

• Gut Pile Club Member
Re: Assault Charges Brought Against Animal Fanatic
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 11:03:45 AM »
Or packin' something.

Offline Mad River

• "This Space For Rent"
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 11:46:30 AM »
Or packin' something.

No that would be priceless. O0  PETA member shot and killed after assaulting fur baron. :shock:
I have long know that it is part of God's plan for me to spend a little time with each of the most stupid people on earth.

I see you're playing stupid again...  looks like you're winning too.

Offline eddiejohn4

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • from michigan
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 01:04:17 AM »
Only thing better would be peta member shot killed and eaten after attacking a fur baron.

Offline MARLIN

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 07:41:29 AM »
I have a idea for the People for Erotic Touch of Animals group.
We send them on a Plains game hunt with only their lettuce, and spoons, and see how many of them convert. I could see the headlinnes now.

P.E.T.A. has decided to Hunt After all.
  After a week long safarie with lions as game, and hunting with only spoons, the group has decided that the fur looks better while wearing it, instead of the fur eating them. A group of 40,000 memebers went out, and only 50 surived, and now are fighting to stop making fake fur coats.

Now that would be something I would read, and be glad to hear, actually I would try to fund this whole thing for P.E.T.A., just they would have enough money to help the Hunters fight for their rights on firearm ownership.
The Defintion of P.E.T.A.=(People for Erotically Touching of Animals.)
Take a Youth Hunting

Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Muzzleloader Hunting - Bear Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning and Skinning Game - Deer Pictures - Fish Pictures - 17 hmr info and more at www.gutpilestyle.comhttp://www.hunting41

Facebook Comments