December 13, 2017, 04:22:28 AM

Author Topic: You will never guess....  (Read 1233 times)

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
    • http://www.brandonwildlifestudio.com
You will never guess....
« on: December 19, 2007, 09:28:17 AM »
Who came to pay us a visit yesterday!

Well....it was Mr. Ellwood himself and his better half!

We had a nice visit, and he was "in gutpile heaven" pokin around in the shop  O0
He said tell ya'll hi!
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Sometimes i aim to please, but mostly i just shoot to kill.

All of us were born crying. Some of us outgrow it.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: You will never guess....
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 09:32:58 AM »
Hey, that's GREAT!  O0 When I found out he was in OK, I was hoping he could look you folks up.  O0  :) Is he the rascal we picture him to be?  :wink:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
    • http://www.brandonwildlifestudio.com
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 09:50:26 AM »
yup, looks like the rascal we pictured.....also looks like he could put a hurtin on some deer...LOL
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Sometimes i aim to please, but mostly i just shoot to kill.

All of us were born crying. Some of us outgrow it.

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 03:38:07 PM »
yup, looks like the rascal we pictured.....also looks like he could put a hurtin on some deer...LOL
Probably put a hurtin' on a mirror, too.  :wink:  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 06:56:38 PM »
Who came to pay us a visit yesterday!

Well....it was Mr. Ellwood himself and his better half!

We had a nice visit, and he was "in gutpile heaven" pokin around in the shop  O0
He said tell ya'll hi!
I'll tell you folks, if ya'll ever get down to the far end of Indian Nation Turnpike, it is well worth the stop to see the fine work they do. Their shop is cooler than the other side of the pillow O0. Thanx again Mr. and Mrs. "T" for the outstanding tour, all the info, and the fine visit. Me and the old-ball-and-chain talked about "the studio" all the way to Houston.
...and John, if and when I ever get home I'll post some pictures of Ellwood's trip out west, Just be sure to turn all your mirrors around first :uglystupid2
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline BigStrutter

• Happiness is a 50 cal.
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 07:13:08 PM »
I don't know about putting a hurtin on a deer, he might scare it to death! ;D ;D

Now as for the rabbits, if he can't shoot 'em he just uglies them to death! ;D  ;D

Just joking buddy, glad you are having fun down there! O0

Ned
Show a child the outdoors and you will show them the world.

FOREVER G540

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 10:46:00 PM »
What did he do LadyT, stop by looking for a hand-out?  I can see getting Ellwood confused with a homeless bum. ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

travo

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 09:22:21 PM »
did he do any peelin for ya?

Online John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2007, 07:49:44 AM »
I was there years ago, at the Cherokee Lodge Headquarters and met the Chief while I was working in OK. I even got a drivers license there in a nearby town. The ride along state cop didn't like us Indians, either. Just to spite him, I passed the written and driving tests.  :twisted:  ;D
Anyhow, I was still single and had not met my wife yet. Folks in OK are of the very best, whether red or whatever else. That is, except for that one state cop.  :roll: Come to think of it, I had a couple of run-ins with Oregon state officials that shared his views.  :roll:  :-X

Whenever the company sent me to another state to work, I usually looked up the local tribal chief to pay my respects to, and hopefully have time to chat.

That worked out pretty nice until the company sent me to Rapid City, SD. I was there during the Wounded Knee Uprising and also was there right after the bad flashflood at Box Elder. I was there during the flash flood cleanup.  :sad: The two events in SD were 8 months apart.

Back to the main subject, I have my mirrors turned around and await ellwood's pictures.  O0

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2007, 10:32:50 AM »
Now that everyone's got their mirrors turned over, here it is. Proof of ellwood's western excursion into Tulsa and on down the turnpike. Make sure the mirrors stay hidden for all the pictures. That last one's a double-dose.
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Facebook Comments