October 19, 2017, 02:06:53 PM

Author Topic: You will never guess....  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
    • http://www.brandonwildlifestudio.com
Re: You will never guess....
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2007, 01:22:53 PM »
Ahem.....take a look at the pics....hmm, you will notice that your one and only is NOT pictured. Would you like to know WHY???

'Cause someone had to work that day  :roll:  Ha ha
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Sometimes i aim to please, but mostly i just shoot to kill.

All of us were born crying. Some of us outgrow it.

Offline Juandogg

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2007, 05:18:54 PM »
'Cause someone had to work that day  :roll:  Ha ha
Whatever I know how it really is down there poor Mr T doin all the work and ya just sit on yer throne and collect the praise and cash the checks  ;D Dont worry Jerry I feel yer pain  :'( :'(
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2007, 06:35:28 PM »
Whatever I know how it really is down there poor Mr T doin all the work and ya just sit on yer throne and collect the praise and cash the checks  ;D Dont worry Jerry I feel yer pain  :'( :'(
;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D I hear she's loading up some barbed pointy sharp sticks and gear, and heading for NW Iowa. Something about gettting even, payback, or something like that.  :wink:

Nice pictures, LadyT!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline ellwoodjake

• Global Moderator
  • CHASING (cotton)TAIL
    • http://www.tw200forum.com
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2007, 06:57:04 PM »
Lady T's right. She was really humping it that day. Something about hurrying up and getting her work done, so she could intercept the kids and steer them clear of "Santa's Workshop" for the rest of the day ;D
(\__/)
(='.'=) Salad isn't food-it's what food eats!!
(")_(")
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Lady_taxidermist

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
    • http://www.brandonwildlifestudio.com
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2007, 09:19:09 PM »
HaHaHa, ya that tends to happen when you let Santa store the presents in the shop  ;D
Politicians are like diapers. They should both be changed frequently and for the same reason.

Sometimes i aim to please, but mostly i just shoot to kill.

All of us were born crying. Some of us outgrow it.

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2007, 12:53:37 AM »
HaHaHa, ya that tends to happen when you let Santa store the presents in the shop  ;D
Ya know if ya wouldnt have mounted the reindeer he wouldnt have to keep the presents at yer place But hey I guess next time he wont get so close to them Arkansas uh I mean Oklahoma hillbillies  ;D ;D ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2007, 05:25:14 PM »
Ya know if ya wouldnt have mounted the reindeer he wouldnt have to keep the presents at yer place But hey I guess next time he wont get so close to them Arkansas uh I mean Oklahoma hillbillies  ;D ;D ;D

"We are really having reindeer for dinner, Mommy"? I can see that at Mr and LadyT's Christmas dinner with the kids.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D "And Mr. Ellwood is carving the roast"?  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments