December 15, 2017, 06:58:24 AM

Author Topic: my 8 point and video of deercamp  (Read 1147 times)

Offline Meat Hunter #737

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
my 8 point and video of deercamp
« on: December 14, 2007, 11:19:05 PM »
when I nailed that 8 pointer last weekend I went to my cousins deer camp, and believe me they have pics of some bruisers on "the wall" as well as some very nice mounts....but believe me these bucks come with some hard work as well as some good food plots.... I'm hooked and am becoming a member for next year  O0 anyways heres the skinny........

your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
Re: my 8 point and video of deercamp
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2007, 12:04:06 AM »
Pretty cool! O0  I guess I'm famous now.  I've been mentioned in a video! ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 12:52:37 AM »
Thats a gutpilestyle video right there  O0 O0 O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 01:23:24 AM »
Really cool!  O0  O0  O0  O0  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline digndeep400

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 01:25:14 PM »
congrats man ,nice buck

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 09:21:01 PM »
Man - MeatHunter's back has got to be aching!!!  Nope, not from dragging all of those deer out of the woods,.......... it's from having to carry BC in the contest!!!   :roll: 

Good Job MeatHunter!!!!!!!   :twisted: 

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 09:44:29 PM »
Man - MeatHunter's back has got to be aching!!!  Nope, not from dragging all of those deer out of the woods,.......... it's from having to carry BC in the contest!!!   :roll: 

Good Job MeatHunter!!!!!!!   :twisted: 

Uhh.....we're still in the negative there Twinkle Toes. O0

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 12:35:37 PM »
thanks gutpilers and sorry Big Cal for not getting my big doe or a 6'er cause today is the last day of our deer season, and I'm sippin coffee, relaxing from all the snow we got hit with over the last few days.... O0
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 12:43:30 PM »
Not a problem man.  Hey, you saw and got more deer than I did.  Don't worry about GP.  He's just jealous because all he's been seeing are crickets. ;D  I've told him, if he would just take a shower every now and then, he might actually see some deer.  But does he listen to me?  NNOOOOOOOO!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

Facebook Comments