December 12, 2017, 09:14:00 AM

Author Topic: Hunting Dogs For Sale  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Hunting Dogs For Sale
« on: December 22, 2007, 07:08:34 PM »
We've had some folks ask about listings for hunting dogs.  Worthwhile?  Do you think there would be enough support to have a section on Gut Pile Style?
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
Re: Hunting Dogs For Sale
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2007, 08:22:14 PM »
It will get alot of posts.It will bring alot of new member who post 1 time and are never to be heard from again.10000000 people will ask about the dogs for sale and never get a response.

Offline rifle-man

• Cur......cur this!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2007, 08:36:27 PM »
To be honest I don't see it gettin much response .

But I have been wrong on one other occasion  ;D
If ya can't run with the BIG dawgs........ just stay on the porch !  O0

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2007, 08:49:28 PM »
Might leave alot of folks with a bad taste in their mouth for this site for the wrong reasons. I think we'll be over-run with folks advertising their dogs, selling them elsewhere and never heard from again. Lots of replies going unanswered and frustrated would be buyers. (I think we got something like that going on now with a certain crossbow). I see evidence of this behavior all over the web, people taking advantage of free classified space.
 Now if contributing members i.e. Plott, Spudsbuddy and the like wanted to, I got no problem, They're responsible and reliable enough avoid leaving a mess like that in their wake.
 Might work with a Time/post requirement and maybe a provision that any Thread ignored by the original poster is deleted after a week. In other words if they don't respond to the inquiries in a week, it' gone.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
    • Gut Pile Style
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2007, 08:57:12 PM »
Some really good points.  IF - we did it, we would probably have to limit it to members with "X" number of posts.  You're exactly right about the fly by night stuff -  that's just not what GutPileStyle is about. 

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2007, 02:25:19 PM »
I wouldnt see any point to it in the first place nobody on here knows what a real huntin dog is and the second place nobody could afford it even if they did  ;D
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2007, 02:41:09 PM »
I wouldnt see any point to it in the first place nobody on here knows what a real huntin dog is and the second place nobody could afford it even if they did  ;D

Yeah we ain`t seen the light yet...you pomerainian guys shouldn`t be so tight mouthed about the ways of the real hunting dogs  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 10:55:10 PM »

Apparently, you're including yourself in that "nobody on here" Ploot. O0  So how's the fluffy football business going?
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2007, 10:14:37 AM »
Apparently, you're including yourself in that "nobody on here" Ploot. O0  So how's the fluffy football business going?
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Good one, BC!  O0 Plott invented bootball, the new team sport using little fluffys instead of footballs. He says the kickoff is a blast.  :wink:  ;D  ;D  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2007, 12:44:44 PM »
Now boys them little dogs is about all Plott can handle anymore.He is still kinda sore that the big dogs keep him thinking back to those warm nights on the porch with PBH  ;D :twisted: :twisted:

Facebook Comments