November 22, 2017, 07:55:34 AM

Author Topic: Peta Logic  (Read 5146 times)

Offline goclimbarock007

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Re: Peta Logic
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2008, 01:38:40 PM »
PETA's new motto:

"We'll take the dog or cat that you can no longer keep and kill it quickly and painlessly, because we care about animal welfare."  :idiot2

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 10:23:18 AM »
In that video Inbred Newkirk said "We are no in the home finding business, although it is certainly true that we do find homes from time to time for the kind of animals people are looking for. Our service is to provide peaceful and painless death to animals no one wants."

How do they kill the animals nobody wants if they don't even try to find out if anybody wants them. I am not sure if Newkirk even believes in this stuff or if she is some kind of sadistic loon who just wants power, if it wasn't animals she would probably be killing humans.
  O0 You know, I can sure believe that!
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline rdsii64

• Rookie Club Member
    • shooter64
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2012, 01:23:53 PM »
PETA
People Eating Tasty Animals

There is room for all Gods animal right next to the mash potatoes
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I am a right wing, God Fearing, gun owning, Heterosexual male.
How else may I piss you off today
http://www.youtube.com/user/rdsii64

http://web.me.com/rdsii64/shooter64/Welcome.html

Facebook Comments