December 11, 2017, 06:17:48 AM

Author Topic: Could The Animal Rights Crowd Be On To Something?  (Read 2382 times)

Offline Gutpiles

• Administrator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
    • Gut Pile Style
Could The Animal Rights Crowd Be On To Something?
« on: December 31, 2007, 10:44:34 PM »
Animal Rights activists report that a strict vegetarian diet has many desireable results for the body.  Not the least of which, is an increased libido.  Could they be on to something?   Gut Pile Style knows the truth......

http://www.gutpilestyle.com/ECard.swf

We need your help - Pass this link on to others that need to know the truth!!! 

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

Offline bohicajuan

• On the cover of Flashlight Magazine!
Re: Could The Animal Rights Crowd Be On To Something?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 04:51:52 PM »
So a vegan diet is healthy and better for you?

I got two words for you...

Linda McCartney.
To you gutless cowards and scumbags, who are trying to lie and rewrite history. To those out to commit genocide on the Southern people with your destruction of Confederate monuments and your attacks on Southern heritage and pride. Be happy for now. Because someday when that civil war you wanted starts. I will find you. And I will kill you.

Offline 2Nutz

Re: Could The Animal Rights Crowd Be On To Something?
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 09:05:31 PM »
I seen on the news a couple days ago that if you dont get meat in your diet, it is very unhealthy. :shock: O0 :twisted:
Still killen and grillen!!!

Facebook Comments