October 22, 2017, 12:41:34 AM

Author Topic: PSE Firestorm X Questions  (Read 6411 times)

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
PSE Firestorm X Questions
« on: January 10, 2008, 10:00:34 PM »
Yall,

I have the oppurnity to pick up a PSE Firestorm X bow for next to nothing. Does anyone shoot this thing? How's it handle?

Offline jc

• Been seen in these woods a time or two..
Re: PSE Firestorm X Questions
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 10:49:14 PM »
thats a 700$ bow brand new ..how much they want for it ..next to nothin sounds like an offer you can not refuse ..its a crazy lookin big camed bow with parralel limbs ..even if you didnt like it you could probably triple your money in resale ..i bet its a real smooth draw too.. thoser big cams and wheels draw smooth..

Offline Blood_Trail

• Gut Pile Guide
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 11:12:25 PM »
Actually, I might be trading my Winchester 70 30.06 that I got in 2006 and only put 13 rounds thru it. The last time I shot it was Oct 2006. Tell me what you think...http://discussions.texasbowhunter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27980

Offline jc

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 11:22:16 PM »
i took a look at that add ..yes i would do it ...thats a fantastic deal ..i have a model 70 black shadow ...its a good 30 -06 but its not any where neer 700$ i think i paid about 200$ new in 2002..you can always pick up another bolt action rifle fairly cheep anytime ..thats a winner of a deal ... O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline jc

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2008, 11:25:41 PM »
also that bow is completly set up ..and done well too...that adds another 200$ or so to they price of that bow are you sure he,ll trade ...man id do that!!!!

Offline digndeep400

• Gut Pile Club Member
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 01:09:20 AM »
yea man do it

Offline IllinoisBoHunter

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • True Happiness is a Steamin Gutpile!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 11:46:25 AM »
Blood, buy the bow then sell it TOOOO ME!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 01:02:17 PM »
All I got to say is PSE = Pieces Scattered Everywhere.  >:(
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline IllinoisBoHunter

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • True Happiness is a Steamin Gutpile!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2008, 08:47:37 PM »
Id rather be shooting the new line of PSE than the slooooow ole mathews................their phrase catch us if you can......well ole pse has done ran past them and is about 15 miles ahead of them........... ;D

Offline bighoytman

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2008, 09:31:31 PM »
well I have shot one at a pro shop it is very fast and quite.Do you know if it has a 6 or 7 inch brace height.I don't know about the new x force line but just about every other pse has had alot of limb issues they really earned the parts scattered everywhere.I can't rember but is this bow draw length specific and if so will it fit you.The 7 inch brace will make a better and more forgiving hunting rig and you will only lose around 10fps give or take.I haven't heard anything bad about them yet most people that own them like them.I guess if the draw length is right brace height isn't and issue and didn't really need the 30/06 I would do it.I would try and find a dealer near you and shoot one first.
you can run but you will only leave a blood trail

Facebook Comments