November 18, 2017, 09:04:09 AM

Author Topic: 97%  (Read 1442 times)

Offline ladyrepublica

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
  • Southern Maryland Anti-Poaching Patrol Officer
    • Very anti peta
97%
« on: January 12, 2008, 01:24:06 AM »
That's the percentage of animals killed by PeTA that they took in. 

http://sev.prnewswire.com/publishing-information-services/20080111/DC1129510012008-1.html.

"During that year, the well-known animal rights group managed to find adoptive homes for just 12 pets...Not counting animals PETA held only temporarily in its spay-neuter program, the organization took in 3,061 "companion animals" in 2006, of which it killed 2,981."

And these people are telling me to stop killing animals for food? Please.  >:(

Skeptical?
Here's the official report from VDACS:
http://www.virginia.gov/vdacs_ar/cgi-bin/Vdacs_search.cgi?link_select=facility&form=fac_select&fac_num=157&year=2006
« Last Edit: January 12, 2008, 01:46:07 AM by ladyrepublica »
I am a question to the world, not an answer to be heard, or a moment that's held in your arms.

2007 Golden Intestine Award Winner:
Biggest Brawl

Bring it on!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: 97%
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2008, 10:49:38 AM »
Yeah, that's quite a track record for a bunch of freaks. I recently watched a roast on TV. The news guy was asking the PETA fella about the discovery. The PETA guy was grilled without mercy.  :twisted:  O0
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline hoskins

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 12:46:43 AM »
Wow, and they are suppose to save the poor little helpless animals, who should be treated the same as humans :roll: Funny, if they truly means that animals are the same as humans, that would mean that all the homeless folks would have to be killed just because they don't have a home :roll: Again, these idiots really get me worked up :knuppel2 :tickedoff

Offline Worshingtonian

• Gut Pile Club Member
  • Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 10:48:58 PM »
I read that in American Hunter. PETA says it kills animals because of the over breeding but they are against animal testing. So instead of using the animals to cure diseases they just kill them for no reason, doesn't make any sense to me.
I'm a dude playin a dude disguised as another dude

" I am not in this world to live up to your expectations and neither are you here to live up to mine"

Facebook Comments