October 18, 2017, 12:50:14 PM

Author Topic: new to the site and happy to be here  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: new to the site and happy to be here
« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2008, 11:00:39 PM »
but if he can get away from that patch of fur he keeps trying to wear out, he just may spend more time in the woods...
*poking Drew* ............ 8)

I about spit my water all over the computer screen over that one! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline drew

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2008, 05:06:22 PM »
haha aww man i got my old man beat in turkey, i did have him beat with the cats but he got a slamer not to long ago but i'll out shoot him any day lol j/k
there's nothin better then waking up at 4:30 in the mornin to get ready to go in the great out doors...

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 08:52:57 PM »
haha aww man i got my old man beat in turkey, i did have him beat with the cats but he got a slamer not to long ago but i'll out shoot him any day lol j/k

Yeah, you better be just kidding. :wink:  From the looks of it, you're a little old to be "spanked", but you keep up with the smack-talk, I think that's what your old man will do to you when it comes to fishing, hunting, and shooting. ;D O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline drew

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2008, 10:22:59 PM »
haha naaa i'm almost as big as him if not bigger lol he can try O0 :D
there's nothin better then waking up at 4:30 in the mornin to get ready to go in the great out doors...

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2008, 03:07:42 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D Well, if you fellas need to know the proper way to cook cats, this is the place to be.  :wink:  :roll:  :twisted:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments