October 24, 2017, 01:58:01 AM

Author Topic: New here  (Read 832 times)

Offline newhunter

New here
« on: January 14, 2008, 05:09:04 PM »
Hey all I'm new to this site. I have only been a deer hunter for 4 yrs. So I thought I would sign up here,hopefully to make some friends, get some bow hunting tips, and just have a good time.

Any Michigan archers here?

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: New here
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 08:50:27 PM »
Glad to have you newhunter. O0  Well, even though you're only a deer hunter, we won't hold that against you. ;D  In between deer hunting, might I suggest a little bit of small game hunting. O0

There's 1 guy I know of on here from MI that shoots a stick, Bighoytman.  There's probably a few others also.

Stick around and join in on some of the topics.  We're all just one big dysfunctional family. :uglystupid2 :D ;D
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 09:31:14 PM »
Welcome newhunter!!! Good to have ya aboard O0, as BC said "might I suggest a little bit of small game hunting." Give it a whirl, cause it's a blast O0

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 02:59:25 PM »
Welcome, newhunter!  O0 Stick around, I'm sure many here can corrupt you!  :wink:  :roll:  ;D
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments