October 17, 2017, 08:09:46 PM

Poll

Scavenger or Go Devil?

Looking for a mud motor
0 (0%)
Which mud motor
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Mud Motors  (Read 2437 times)

Offline abennett

Mud Motors
« on: January 16, 2008, 10:55:01 PM »
Hey Yall,
  I been looking at getting a mud motor. I was wondering if anybody used the scavenger backwater motor. Thay have some good selling points and they are much more affordable than the other mud motors I've seen.  The go devil is of course the industry leader and is one hell of a machine. I have narrowed my search down to those two. I would appreciate any input. Thanks
 Ashley Bennett

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: Mud Motors
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 08:22:29 AM »
Haven't messed with any of them.  Sorry. :-\  Hopefully someone else on here has.
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

travo

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 08:12:11 AM »
go devil short shaft, but if you are looking for affordability, go with a used long shaft, they are gettin cheaper. go devil is owned by coco warren, and ive seen these suckers used on the duck commander videos of old. they friggin rock. now phil is using a mud buddy, but he switches to whomever gives him the most money to endorse. cant go wrong with the go devil.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 12:16:34 PM »
go devil short shaft, but if you are looking for affordability, go with a used long shaft, they are gettin cheaper. go devil is owned by coco warren, and ive seen these suckers used on the duck commander videos of old. they friggin rock. now phil is using a mud buddy, but he switches to whomever gives him the most money to endorse. cant go wrong with the go devil.
I have a pal that has one of those Mud Buddys and loves it. It works great around here for his duckhunting on the river.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments