November 23, 2017, 08:50:48 PM

Author Topic: 'nother one  (Read 1023 times)

Offline bare_trax

• Gut Pile B&C Freak
'nother one
« on: January 16, 2008, 11:17:10 PM »
bought me a TC Encore in 50 cal....................anyone else got one of these...........bride says one more, and out I go.................... :twisted:
too many bears.........not enuff bullets

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: 'nother one
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 11:28:53 PM »
Good score bare_trax. O0  Ah, I wouldn't pay any attention the bride.  The trick is to sneak them in when she's not there.  After a while, get it out and take it shooting.  If she asks when you got it, you can tell her (without lying) that you got it a while ago. O0

I've found it easier that the wife doesn't know how many guns I have. O0  That, and she doesn't have the combination to the safe, so she can't find out. ;D

I've got an Encore with the .223 Rem barrel and the G2 Encore pistol with a .30-30 barrel.  They're great guns.  The only "bad" thing about them is that the centerfire rifles have a 1:12 twist to the barrel, which means you can't shoot heavy bullets out of them. >:(
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: 'nother one
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2008, 09:31:37 AM »
bought me a TC Encore in 50 cal....................anyone else got one of these...........bride says one more, and out I go.................... :twisted:
Congratulations, trax!  O0 As for your wife, she is a minority vote, right?  :wink:  :roll:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Facebook Comments