October 24, 2017, 01:59:03 AM

Author Topic: new bow!!!  (Read 923 times)

travo

new bow!!!
« on: January 17, 2008, 11:20:54 PM »
just upgraded my bow equipment a bit. while i loved my razor-x, it was just time to upgrade and get back to the top of the pack. i picked up an alpine avalanche today. man, that sucker shoots like a dream. i always wanted to give one of the lesser known bow companies a try, and im glad i did. no hand shock at all, whisper quiet, stable, and fast. i shot very well with it already, after only a day of practice. cant wait to do some damage with it on tuesday night. i took off the montana black gold sight, and put the impact collector on. let my old nap quicktune on the martin, and am using the dropzone fallaway rest. also left the old stablizer on the martin, and am shootin the six shooter stabilizer system. im lovin it so far. ill keep a updated on what happens to the bemans and the bullseye on tuesday.

Offline Meat Hunter #737

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: new bow!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 12:39:53 AM »
Owned a High Country...Loved it...till the cam wore out and started rubbing on the string... to bad I gotta wait another 2 years to buy a new bow cause I got a 2 year old Golden Eagle... I like it, but alot more twang than I like... this year is booked, no firearms or bows... (I'm getting married in August) then next year I want a new rifle (looking towards the T/C Icon in .308)...then the year after a new bow....still undecided...but by then there should be more choices....
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline Tenderfoot

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • John Andrews is my hero
Re: new bow!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 09:55:10 AM »
That is exactly the bow I was going to get this summer, but I wasn't sure on quality(as bearman stated...they can have some problems). Glad to hear it works for you. Send some pics of your groups at 30.

Facebook Comments