November 24, 2017, 02:37:38 AM

Author Topic: Check these out....  (Read 2630 times)

Offline Techno

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • Thats right!
Check these out....
« on: January 20, 2008, 01:49:56 PM »
Taken in Indiana

Taken in Alabama

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
Re: Check these out....
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2008, 02:05:44 PM »
For sure a coydog. I have seen a lot of them. The pet coyote we raised had several litters of coydogs.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2008, 06:57:00 PM »
cool pic, that's the first time I've seen or heard about a coydog. I guess it makes since that they could crossbreed though.

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2008, 10:15:42 AM »
We had two huge coydogs in our backyard a while back. They resembled wolves more than they did coydogs. I had just left our female dog in heat chained out and went out to bring her in a few minutes later. In the yard just a few yards distance stood the two huge coydogs looking at me without displaying any fear.  :shock:
Less than a minute later I returned with my pistol and the critters were gone. I unchained the dog and got her into the house without incident. After that, I kept a close eye out for the two critters but never saw them again.
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline hoskins

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2008, 10:57:17 PM »
We had two huge coydogs in our backyard a while back. They resembled wolves more than they did coydogs. I had just left our female dog in heat chained out and went out to bring her in a few minutes later. In the yard just a few yards distance stood the two huge coydogs looking at me without displaying any fear.  :shock:
Less than a minute later I returned with my pistol and the critters were gone. I unchained the dog and got her into the house without incident. After that, I kept a close eye out for the two critters but never saw them again.
Should've just left her outside, chained up, and set up a nice lil ambush for the two coydogs :twisted:

Offline Juandogg

• When in Doubt DTFB
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2008, 11:44:42 PM »
looks like they coulda been a start fer the new trash pack
It takes patience to break a good hound. Ya gotta be persistent and it helps to be a lil smarter then the dog.

Offline gatortrapper

• Gut Pile Guide
  • Happiness is a large gutpile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2008, 12:45:45 AM »
Thats a cool looking dogs

talk about predator control check this out I beleive it was a group of guys in MO . on a predator hunt

293 yotes

« Last Edit: January 26, 2008, 12:47:17 AM by gatortrapper »
I am a dinosaur hunter

Offline hoskins

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2008, 08:58:36 AM »
That's pretty wicked!!!!! O0 :twisted: I'd loved to had been with that group on that day!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2008, 12:34:26 PM »
looks like they coulda been a start fer the new trash pack
  ;D  ;D  ;D Wanna know something? I probably started one of the biggest trash packs in history.
We raised a female coyote and kept her in a large fenced in area of the yard when she got too big for the house.
Three times #%$#@$*$$ neighbor dogs bred her when she came in heat.  >:( So, coydogs got sprinkled out for many miles. Some ended up hunting dogs, some just house pets, and some were total idiots.

A pal of mine paid me $35 for one of the female pups that was half Chesapeke. He raised the pup and bred her with another Chessy and sold most of the pups. His dog whelped quite a few litters. Again, some of them were good dogs and some were total idiots that couldn't be trusted around children or adults.  :shock:

We had a gal stop by and selected on of our coyote/Lab critters. It was not quite weaned, but wild as a wild coyote pup. That pup was from a litter that our coyote was raising in a den under the dog house.
The gal left and drove to town. She stopped by a gas station and left her truck window partially open for ventillation.  :idiot2 Seconds later, just after she exited her vehicle, her last view of the pup was of it running down the middle of the street, headed for some thick woods.  :uglystupid2

The two evil looking wild big coydogs I had in my back yard a while back could have been offspring from that pup.

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2008, 09:43:43 PM »
  ;D  ;D  ;D Wanna know something? I probably started one of the biggest trash packs in history.
We raised a female coyote and kept her in a large fenced in area of the yard when she got too big for the house.
Three times #%$#@$*$$ neighbor dogs bred her when she came in heat.  >:( So, coydogs got sprinkled out for many miles. Some ended up hunting dogs, some just house pets, and some were total idiots.

A pal of mine paid me $35 for one of the female pups that was half Chesapeke. He raised the pup and bred her with another Chessy and sold most of the pups. His dog whelped quite a few litters. Again, some of them were good dogs and some were total idiots that couldn't be trusted around children or adults.  :shock:

We had a gal stop by and selected on of our coyote/Lab critters. It was not quite weaned, but wild as a wild coyote pup. That pup was from a litter that our coyote was raising in a den under the dog house.
The gal left and drove to town. She stopped by a gas station and left her truck window partially open for ventillation.  :idiot2 Seconds later, just after she exited her vehicle, her last view of the pup was of it running down the middle of the street, headed for some thick woods.  :uglystupid2

The two evil looking wild big coydogs I had in my back yard a while back could have been offspring from that pup.

Now thats funny as H__ right there  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Facebook Comments