October 23, 2017, 05:51:35 AM

Author Topic: New here  (Read 3181 times)

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
  • Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
Re: New here
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 08:22:44 PM »
Welcome to The Pile piddler. O0  Pull yourself up a 5 gallon bucket and sit a spell with us. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline piddler

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2008, 05:06:36 PM »
Thanks for the invite...I've got the bucket in my hand!

Offline John Andrews

• Global Moderator
  • "If it bleeds....We can kill it!" ANDREWS
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2008, 08:41:44 AM »
Thanks for the invite...I've got the bucket in my hand!
O0 That's good! Whatcha got in it?  :wink: BC brings a bucket full of 'shine. We "empty" it and then he uses it for sittin' on. His wife wonders why she sees him taking all the buckets to the camp get togethers.  :roll:
Hunting Discussion Forum and Chat on Whitetail Deer Hunting- Bow Hunting- Muzzleloader Hunting- Fishing- Firearms- Outdoor News- Cleaning Game- Deer Pictures- Fish Pictures and more at www.gutpilestyle.com !

Offline piddler

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2008, 07:56:39 PM »
Well, I ain't got shine in it, only because I don't know how to make it but I do make a little wine from time to time in my buckets.  ;D

Offline hoskins

• When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 02:23:19 AM »
Well, I ain't got shine in it, only because I don't know how to make it but I do make a little wine from time to time in my buckets.  ;D
We made our own "ROT GUT" a few times in Iraq during my first tour. Also, I don't know how to make shine, but know some good ole boys up in the head of the holler that does! O0

Offline piddler

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2008, 02:57:20 AM »
Always good to know somebody that does! ;D  I could have learned how years ago, but I was too busy out doing less important things like getting a job.  No really, there was an old guy that I used to know that made some of the best brandy around but he is passed on now. I don't think it was the hooch that killed him either because he was in his 80's.

Offline hoskins

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2008, 09:18:33 AM »
Well you learn how to make it, I'll transport it, and we both can quit worrying about those "Less important Job things" I've got the perfect car for the job:

;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline piddler

« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2008, 10:30:05 AM »
Sounds like a winner to me. I sure would like to find an easier way of life!!

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2008, 11:00:23 AM »
Hey Hoskins, do you know anyone who makes any amber-colored "liquid"? :wink:  I had some one year when I was grouse hunting up in Carter and Johnson Counties.  That was some smooooooth stuff. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline hoskins

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2008, 11:08:57 AM »
Hey Hoskins, do you know anyone who makes any amber-colored "liquid"? :wink:  I had some one year when I was grouse hunting up in Carter and Johnson Counties.  That was some smooooooth stuff. O0
No I don't, but I'm SURE my dad does, I'll ask him and let u know.

Facebook Comments