October 23, 2017, 02:18:01 AM

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1269 times)

Offline crazyhuntngirl

Hello
« on: January 30, 2008, 04:10:25 PM »
Hey just thought I would stop in and check out the site... my husband and I have been together for about 13 years now...he just got me interested in hunting a couple of years ago...I love it.. killed 2 my first year he is also a member on the site... he goes on here quite a bit... we have 3 awesome kids.... the site it pretty cool.... Anyways... I love your stuff... got our little boy a couple of the shirts from the kids section.. you guys rock !
« Last Edit: January 30, 2008, 08:14:19 PM by Ks_Sniper »

Offline hoskins

• Hardcore Carnivore with Gut Pile Style!
  • When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine!
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2008, 04:20:12 PM »
Killed 2 what? ??? Was one of the things you killed a woman whos trying to steal your man? ;D Welcome to the site and it's good to hear that you have gotten into hunting! O0

Offline Big58cal

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2008, 04:35:39 PM »
Welcome to the pile crazyhuntngirl. O0  Your definitely living up to part of your name so far. :idiot2  I edited your post to take out the email address you had in there. O0  We generally don't post email addresses in the areas open to everyone.  It opens that person up to spammers. O0

Glad to have you around The Pile. O0
The only purpose of bread is to hold meat!

John Andrews Is My Hero!

In all seriousness, the Marlin is a great rifle, too. I own a Model 60, one of the best rifles ever made.
Brownings are nice, but in terms of quality AND accuarcy AND ruggedness, it's hard to beat the Marlin.
California sucks that's it.

Offline Morax

• hell even Monkeys can use a sharp stick
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2008, 06:52:21 PM »
Welcome to the pile crazyhuntngirl. O0  Your definitely living up to part of your name so far. :idiot2  I edited your post to take out the email address you had in there. O0  We generally don't post email addresses in the areas open to everyone.  It opens that person up to spammers. O0

Glad to have you around The Pile. O0

send in the vikings.. spam spam spam spam...

heheh sorry, ok welcome to the site, kick back and enjoy!!
when in doubt shoot twice

Offline MOSPARKY

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2008, 10:52:26 PM »
Ok, I almost had a panic attack. Husband got you interested, Killed 2 first year, husbands on here quite a bit, three kids, for a moment I thought the breadwinner AKA my wife had joined. Then you mentioned the boy (insert big sigh of relief) and I knew I was off the hook for now.
 Welcome to the Pile. It's good to have another Lady aboard. So which one is your husband ?? Or do you really want to claim him.
John Andrews is my hero !

Deer Hunting Today - Powered By Gut Pile Style:  The source for Whitetail Deer Hunting - Anti Peta - Squirrel Hunting - Bow Hunting - Bear Hunting - Coon Hunting - Fishing - Firearms - Outdoor News - Cleaning Game -  fishing and more at www.gutpilestyle.comwww.DeerHuntingToday.com www.WildChildHuntingWear.com

because huntin' ain't catch and release

Offline Meat Hunter #737

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2008, 01:03:44 AM »
not my 'ole lady...she only eats animals...doesnt kill any.... :wink: anyway, welcome to the pile, and congrats on killing 2 (animals??).......... :roll: :)
your mission if you choose to accept it, is to go through the boiler maker to get to the Gut Pile Style

Offline hoskins

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2008, 06:49:49 AM »
......I edited your post to take out the email address you had in there. O0  We generally don't post email addresses in the areas open to everyone.  It opens that person up to spammers. O0
TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: I've already copied the email address and unleashed a hellstorm of spam!!!!! ;D ;D Just kidding, I'm too dag on  :uglystupid2 to know how to do the whole spam thing. Posting pics on here is just about the extent of my CPU capabilities!!!! ;D

Offline Techno

• Thats right!
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2008, 09:04:27 PM »
TOO LATE!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: I've already copied the email address and unleashed a hellstorm of spam!!!!! ;D ;D Just kidding, I'm too dag on  :uglystupid2 to know how to do the whole spam thing. Posting pics on here is just about the extent of my CPU capabilities!!!! ;D

Looks like we will be adding PC 101 to the schooling you will be getting this fall  ;D ;D

Offline hoskins

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2008, 11:16:02 PM »
Looks like we will be adding PC 101 to the schooling you will be getting this fall  ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D When do I sign up?  ;D

Facebook Comments